LAYOFFS

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on APAX, over 6000 views on the layoff thread. That's just about everyone employed here, the rest of them probably have AT&T.
    Just let the pink slips fly and no more veils of secrecy causing so much anguish out here. The TRUTH is only shared on CP because we are not allowed to speak honestly here.
    So you lose all respect in the field and the field loses all respect in the market because of CP

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! And think about how many people are not completely checked into their job because they are worried about losing it or already think they have......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Months of this torture and I bet they talk trash about us non stop
    What a way to alienate an entire company

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they continue with the anxiety, stress, and uncertainty, more Post AE's will quit. A win for APAX. The daily graph numbers are what count. If the salary/commission/car/bennies for each quitter are more than the overall pay they predict for the next year.........they will continue to drag it out. When no one quits, or at a slower pace than the daily AE cost over time, the layoffs will happen. Math made simple. Customers will not know that they will not get any personal service until 6 months to a year from now. By then APAX will have sold off anything of value. It's a numbers game. Just keep playing their game by having some earned time off.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please add this to the previous message. I forgot to mention that the severance is a big part of the "math equation". Quitters equal NO SEVERANCE, and no unemployment benefit tax increase.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously an MR who never graduated from potty training. Politically, socially, incorrect remark, but true.......let's stick to reality, for a change.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAM! Now go cry to your mama!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is "D Day" now going to be right after the 4th or around the
    15th?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I have heard sometime next week!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You haven't heard shit! 30-60 days is the answer, not next week! I am a DM and that came from upper management last week. End of July/August.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should all go and get medical attention for all the side effects of your stress. Headaches, sleeplessness, anxiety, chest pain, etc... You're untouchable on short term disability. Been there...I feel for those of you trying to hang in there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the real losers will hang in there.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM claims to know nothing about any "company realignment". Sadly, heads are buried in the sand & denial is the playbook plan for the the field . I'm waiting for yet another territory shift, quota increase & lack of true management support. The nurses got screwed in Q1, so why not level the playing field for the AE too ? Less people for less money, sounds like a win back strategy only KCI would bank on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is sad. I have had two DM's discuss realignment with me. It is definitely occurring.
    It is sad that your DM would so blatantly lie to you about it at this point.
    It is definitely going down. 100%!
    It's going to happen this month.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are not a DM with that attitude!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are not a DM with that attitude!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask my DM a direct question, he mumbles and says " no one knows anything for sure".
    I have been thrust around the district like a tennis ball in the dryer. 75% new territory, higher quota and no guarantee. Nothing like mid-first quarter territory shift to start the year out right.
    It's like a rigged three card monte game, no winners only victims.
    How long do we have to wait for effective management to step up? I wonder if the Scooter Store is hiring? My DM has been nurtured and muted. Poor sap thinks the RVP will stand up for us... Hasn't happened yet.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been given a new territory with no guarantee either. Crazy thing... I'm top "performer" (if you actually look at revenue brought to KCI); hmm... However, I'm the lowest % to plan. Perhaps this is the formula for whom to keep? Keep those whose quotas are crazy high, that they're unattainable... Yeah, those bees will work to attain and we will never have to pay them they're actual sales- even when they are WAY higher than anyone in their district. Yes... That is our direction...b/c we have no other direction from APEX...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a mid-first quarter territory shift too. I was at plan until the shift.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya I am going to be checking out the Scooter Store, just follow the money.