Management shuffle

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New interim lead for ISP, Flemming takes over as interim lead for HGT now that Sylvie has been forced (?) out. Angus is leaving.
    This poses some interesting questions as it seems clear that not many in the former mngmt agree with what Flemming will implement. Will Shire be sold to AZ? Or just ISP or HGT? Or are we facing a major overhaul of the organisation? Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on folk, the end is near. To put Yassick in this interim position is the final straw in the downfall of our company. Most of us knew when he was put in charge of the BU that it was the beginning of the end. Look whats happened over the past 5 years or so...no growth, no leadership, no strategy, no desire to succeed, all bc he wanted to even the playing field, and of course endless blame from him, clarissa and zds that the prior management had no clue. Hmmm, lets look at the success of each group!! He has completely made this company mediocre without a doubt. Hiring people like clarissa in her position is a joke and then she hires a group of zd's that have no clue how to lead us is unbelievable. I know many of us were hoping Mr. Fleming would come in and ask the right questions, review the past and look at the lack of success and attitudes of the group...surely if he did, the decision would be quite the opposite with Mr. Yassick. Hold on to your boot straps team...we'll continue to our slide downward from one of the best cns companys ever!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Gary,,, u write this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest problem with Yasick is that he never experienced success as a salesperson. He came up through the ranks in Marketing. If Yasick was smart he would have kept his hands off of our sales force and focused on runnin a business unit. He thinks he understands leadership and motivation. In reality, he has no clue on what motivates sales people and the importance of building a sales force.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Live and let live. It will all work out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How Shire can't see through this guy M.Y. is beyond me. GI-failure, ADHD-failure, prior company success-none...and now he's the interim pres. what is the world coming too. BTW..in GI, as soon as he left, we started moving back towards the old adhd model with some of their ideas...he moved adhd away from them and look whats happening and will continue to happen...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely sounds like setting the stage for AZ buyout.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You fucking r*****, he started in sales, maybe if you listed at meetings you'd be good at your job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was an average DM you cock ring. He spent the majority of his career in marketing. MY was never even ZD. He was never responsible for a large group of sales representatives or managers. The guy doesn't appreciate or understand sales. We are another marketing tactic to the fool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good guy. Good leader.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will clean the place up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure he will clean up the place...as soon as its gets bought or the company goes down in flames which is what it is doing right now. The whole office will be cleaned out...furniture, people and all. How much time does the guy need???? He has been in the adhd group now for 5 years.....surely fleming can see this. MY luckiest man in the world....another reward for utter failure....go back and look at his real resume....not a single large success.....and he has never built a thing...seems to me he unbuilds...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! If they are tracking and do bust someone, let me know on this board...I have at least 5 times written down with specifics where Clarissa said in poa meeting rooms and in groups that we do not have to work more than a few hours a day...in fact, she once said if we have a bad day to not go out the next day at all....So, if and when they come down on someone and try to fire for not working, we have plenty of situations and witnesses...just so HR is aware!! Nice job Clarissa. Thanks!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theresa has been forced out too

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theresa who?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be fine

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is good

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a rumour at CP that turned out to be true - Theresa Heggie at HGT was just fired. Flemming has now gotten rid of the 2 most senior bosses at HGT - wonder who is next? There is definitely no lack of people that should be forced to leave - HGT is filled with senior management that came over from TKT and actually believe that HGT´s success is their work and not due to the incompetence of Genzyme.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the genius Phil Vickers next on line?