Saving Jack - your CEO shows his true personality...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Just saw this video on YouTube and I must say that I am embarrassed to be in the pharmaceutical industry. But fortunately I do not work for your company because your CEO proved to be a real a***hole. If someone has a heart they should watch this video on Youtube and help save this little boys life. Or goodle Andrew McFayden saving Jack.

http://youtu.be/qdF2BBGMkk0

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for real?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable. Every employee should see it. Wonder how long it will take before this thread is censored.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Officially embarrassed to ever have worked for shire

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a heartless piece of shit! I'm so glad I do not work for that company anymore! I'm embarrassed to even have the Shire name on my résumé!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But yet you're still compelled to not only monitor this company's page but also post messages even though you're "glad not to work here" and are "embarrassed by Shire?" Take a hike loser.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great response. You exemplify more of the "Brave culture" in the new Shire. Since you are so ok with it, maybe you should send the link to the media. Oh, it's unbelievable whether you work for a Shire or not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, yeah??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who says they are ok with it? Have you heard the other side of the story? Do you know if maybe this child's condition could potentially worsen from therapy?

Regardless of the the story or topic, my point is if you are so glad to be gone from this company why do you choose to come back here and post your opinion? Must have been "relieved" of your duties.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I didn't say "they" I said "you." And you seem unable to separate who is posting what - and who works at Shire and who doesn't. But nobody disputes your right to be an apologist for senior management. I suppose this video is so disturbing that you have to go on the attack. Hope that's working out for you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad situation, but there are two sides to every story. How many CEO's would go meet someone face to face? There is obviously more to the story and we know in today's environment you can't just give medication away to anybody who thinks it would help. People shouldn't jump to conclusions and believe a video they see on YouTube without knowing the whole situation.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you really be that much of an ignoramus? This whole original post was meant as an attack!

And I agree with the other poster. What's the other side of the story? Either way, no one wishes any harm to this little boy, or anyone for that matter. Grow up!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word is "ignoranus"!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps they should speak up. What is your excuse for them shunning his hug? Did the lawyer say show no compassion? Wow.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse for shunning his hug? Hmmm let me think... Flemming doesn't seem like a hugger to me. Maybe at our NSM in April you should try going in for an embrace. My guess is you'd get the stiff arm

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is great that Senior Management comes onto Cafepharma to defend the company. Not as scary as getting hugged or saving a life, but still really "Brave."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To you moronic imbeciles who say "what is the other side?" Well the side and only side that matters is that this child will die without the drug. Does anything else matter?

Other side? WTF!!!!!!!?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an investor in Shire I'm incredulous at this PR disaster of a decision, particularly where the explanation provided thus far for declining pre-approval access to the therapy makes absolutely no sense to ordinary people. Flemming, we expect better.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this about a hug or figuring out how to get a little boy medication that could help? Before you throw people under the bus you should read the law about patient access and you will realize there is another factor involved that regulates this industry. Please don't reference a video or article that says "they" are ok with it. If a month or two from now there is no progress, I will agree with your emotion. Let's hope this all works out!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its about a child's life....don't give me your legalese bullshit. If this was their own kid what would happen?????

Just call a spade a spade. Horrendous decision.

Every second counts!