Bonus?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2014 at 6:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is it coming? Why is it such a big secret?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Flemm...

When you cutting the chex?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the first company I have worked for that doesn't have a clear bonus payout date. Why is always so random? Quarter ends x day. Bonus pay out on x day. There are 365 days, , 52 weeks, 12 months and 4 quarters in EVERY YEAR. Its things like this that make me really question the accuracy of our numbers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Don't you think if it was suspect they would just get the checks out and be done with it? Actually the longer it takes is to ensure accuracy. But then again you are one of those who contantly thinks there's a conspiracy out there. "I know, they are taking longer because they are trying to determine who gets laid off" Dumbass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They get announced the week of March 3 and hit paychecks March 14. Read your emails from HR.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raises are going to people whose salaries need to be adjusted to be more in line with what industry and company averages are. So, no we all don't get raises but are all eligible for merit increase based on performance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually March 7. Read your emails

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it here? Are people that hard off that they need that check right now? Do our colleagues live paycheck to paycheck? And if so it may be time to get a hold of yourself and your spending habits.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I plan vacations around my bonus checks or big expense item purchases. So yes I like to know in advance so I can plan accordingly. I work very hard for my bonus what's wrong with asking when I can expect up get it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I completely agree. You would think that a multibillion dollar company would be able to put a bonus schedule out! Not only that but for the last several years it's been paid during the second month of each quarter and now they've slyly moved it back to the third month of each quarter which is a little shady