Listen up Joe

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just had millions of dollars in business transferred back to us with the S&N win backs. Just as we are going on a long Labor Day weekend the following transpires. A nice message from the the Hawk telling us how valued we are as employees. Which I listen to with my wife who said "He sounds sincere." Hmm, what are the actions that followed the words.

1. CC's explaining how layoffs of my friends is best and I need to provide moral support.
    2. Comp plan is changed to better meet our goals. (ie- bend over and make less and smile)
    3. CFO resigns.
    4. Multiple DM resignations.
    5. Car program reimbursement reduction.
    6. Another strategy shift and micromanaged focus product calls.
    7. New company name.

This is not creating a happy sales force. How about some positive changes in lieu of our NPWT WIN backs. Not, great job for getting the business back now I'm going to change the comp plan. Wake up Joe & Jeff. Help us understand the strategy and pay us for our work.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPO coming?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so! Big bucks for all of us just like last time

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not really work at "acelity" or do and are clueless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it "big bucks" if an IPO -- you don't have options

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPO for a company that Venture Capitalist will hold 85% and has lost money 9 quarters in a row? How long before shareholders are asking about more reductions in expenses including personnel. How long before managment uses additional stocks offers to say "I know we are not making money but what really need is to buy these companies to compliment our current line and leverage our synergies...". Asilly Inc. What a dump.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are ya'll having to submit daily reports of your sales activities to ur manager/rvp??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready I feel some big changes coming based on the huddle. You must suck at poker. Liar.