Welcome to the Cardinal Health board

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by cafead, Aug 28, 2004 at 4:16 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Cardinal Health company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a whole lot of action here is there??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with cardinals reformation and new face to pharma community?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I herd they dropped all of the dead beat sales people and are building a better organization.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only way to make Cardinal a better organization is to clean house in all divisions and get rid of some of the useless middle management. morons running some divisions into the ground because they are put in charge with little to no business experience, and they promote like incompetents

7. 27166

27166 Guest

...so whatdo you think will happen now that they
    are selling the company. I heard that this is a way
    for another company to clean house of all former sales reps
    and pay the rest the minimum wage they deserve

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would like to contact reps in Texas and Oklahoma. How do we reach reps in these states? Thanks-

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am currently in Pharma sales and am interested in Cardinal!! I live in the Pittsburgh area and would appreciate any advice or job opening information in that area. Thank you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal's success was in M&A and proficiency in operational management- they have proven that they cannot grow organically. Need I name all the failed attempts to launch their own products and services? They built their success by buying great companies, firing the entrepreneurs that built them (or running them off), and placing plastic Ken dolls in charge to run the businesses into the ground. Slagle? Parrish? Fotiades? Need I go on?

Walter built a great company. No doubt. Bob we miss you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats going on with Viasys's merger into Cardinal? All the capital reps at Sensormedics are concerned. Rumor is the first of the year the shoe's going to drop.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi...I'm getting ready to graduate from the University of San Diego in May and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about how to break into the industry, or maybe tell me a little bit about what a typical work day is like. Really any information would be appreciated!! Thanks!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you want to work?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must work at Jiffy Lube.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Cardinal is a damn good company! I am interviewing with them and researching them through friends and current contacts in the field and am elated that I may have the chance to become part of the Cardinal team. I'll cross my fingers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal is a great company. Good luck to you! Some of the individuals posting are most likely non-performers and are being exposed.

There are a lot of terrific people at Cardinal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal is a slow moving monolith who has long seen its day due to resting on its laurels and micromanaging and under compensating its reps.They have filled their middle management ranks with nothing but ass kissers who are only worried about themselves and will burn anyone who exposes them to the light.Believe me when I tell you cardinal has become one of the most inefficient companies in the medical industry and their reps are have know where to go!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the last post on the deterioration of talent and the lack of vision, leadership and innovation. You get what you pay for. What do I know? I only made the President's Club 6 times and am a member of the Master's Club, too.