CBR employment opportunites

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does CBR post their current openings? I've check the website and it isn't very informative. Thanks for your responses!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you F-ing write. I've check ... go to staples

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you go to www.cordblood.com and click on "about us" you will see a tab for "career opportunities". Just send your resume there and if there is an opening in the market you live in and have the experience you will be contacted. They will let you know they received your info either way. Hope that helps!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you tell me if reps get salary+base or straight commission

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont work there, it is a very messed up company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base of $65,000 + monthly car allowance of around $800. Quarterly commissions for the top 60%

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of the baby's here are still in hopes that you sales people get an increase in compensation and benefits.
    Although my term as infant coordinator for CBR Baby's is about to expire, and a new CBR Baby will soon take over, support for you people will always be important to us!

Hugs,
    CBR Baby# 2

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me more about the company and the interview process. I got a call from a recruiter about a sales position and there is not alot of information of the web site. Will there be 3 interviews before they make a decision? Is this a good place to work? What do you think the longevity of the company will be?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with CBR......STAY AWAY

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you interview and for what territory? What do you mean stay away?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Months ago. Very unprofessional middle management. Dead end opportunity and certainly not a real "sales" job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, what area of the country- West, Midwest or Northeast?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like you are mad because you did not get the job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was offered the position but declined

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our baby's continue to always be a cut above any others. You should consider this when deciding whether or not to accept a job offer. CBR is a cut above all the others!

Sugar,
    CBR Baby# 18

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone talked with the outside vendors over the phone as a part of the interviewing process?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not. Most of our infants can't talk. But they can "babble"- usually. Even though CBR baby's are almost always advanced, speech takes time!
    PS- We are at the early stages of planning our next CBR Baby reunion. It will be scheduled for late June. Any ideas from any of you babes, please contact me!

Much Sugar,
    CBR Baby# 18

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike is that you?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but as CBR Baby event coordinator, I do hope you will help with our up- coming baby reunion in late June or early July! Our baby's always need mentoring and support, especially with formula choices, colic, diapers, and toillet training. I welcome you as part of the great CBR tradition, and look forward to working with you!

Much Sugar,
    CBR Baby# 18