Regenerative Medicine

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought that I would prove that you have no idea what you are talking about

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the ADHD guy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

www.cms.gov

its there

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read the ruling. Look like it's time to go. Lets see how this is spun on CC.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, accurate

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CMS website has the fee schedule. It's an excel file. $1371 for 15275

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The responsible thing to do would've been to make different sizes...just saying.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found lacking.
    Pills are fun to sell too though...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are we going to do with our price? Clinics won't use dg losing $200 per application. This sucks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organogenesis is downsizing. Do the math. Cut price, cut reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the math. The clinics are going to lose way more than $200 per graft.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the new medtech tax, the tax does not apply to companies that license their patents to other firms, applying instead to the licensors. Perhaps Shire could license DG.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we buying Organogenesis? I heard the Organogenesis people are at the office in CA. Anyone know?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so. I would guess we are hiring one of their worthless execs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the plan ?!?! Random, non descript email from AM that said nada. Completely dark the past couple weeks. Are we keeping our head in the sand and driving the ship into the abyss ? Cutting sales force and dropping the cost across the board ?
    Any idea ? This is embarrassing. I understand these are tough decisions but something has to happen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The little marketing guy has no new ideas...sales vp is non existent...AM looks and sounds skeeered.
    Hmmmmm, possible sale ? Who wants a product you can't get reimbursed. Maybe buy the foreskin and create a 510k.
    Embarrassing is right....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought we were supposed to have a company wide call this afternoon ??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can not believe that Kevin Rakin is on the BOD at Tela Bio. He oversaw the largest medical device fraud in history- culminating in a $350 million fine to the government. Four federal indictments to the people who reported to him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one understands how Kevin Rankin got away with that. I’m sure he is doing his “magic” at Tela Bio.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is no longer on the TELA board

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest