Expansion Interviews

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they like cheap labor.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of October more than likely but it makes too much sense to eliminate the changes and instability so in that case expect them to change it again to the end of the year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they don't change it AGAIN. I have spent too much time on it this month. I will be so pissed if all that work was for nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say the go forward with the october year end. Why not? Its not like you need more than 3 quarters to assess the year. If you are not in the running for P-club by end of September, you won't be the last quarter. There has been too many changes this year, we don't need another distraction.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm if the expansion is still happening? Received a call from a recruiter who said I would be moving on to the next round of interviews but since then I have not heard anything?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's happening. I had a call from HR today.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An our jerk manager won't hire someone back for an open position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Why not? That should always be the company's goal. Was the employee displaced or did they leave on their own?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Displaced. Such a nice way of saying fired.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep wasn't fired. Was displaced due to the alignment change in 2012 and was near the top of PC rankings.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is more than one former rep in this situation. I know one who didn't even get an acknowledgement from HR, much less a call from our RD. Top rep in region when laid off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had one who was "downsized" and have had multiple openings in the region since then. This person did well for us but was a victim of too many people living close together near the city. The RD, ZD, and HR never acknowledged the many times this person reapplied for the positions, even though this person was told they would be the first person hired back.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same situation here. Except we now have people driving all the way across to the other side of the city for their territory. Doesn't make sense.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is good for buisness and customers how? This is our leadership folks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is silly. Hiring one of the displaced reps would require minimal training on new computer systems. They would be up to speed significantly faster than an outsider.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you need to ask yourself why they're not considered. Maybe look in the mirror. If the RD has no interest you were either not that good or a pain in the ass.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or they are towards the higher salary bracket. The job posting says reps with 2 years experience = lower salaries.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe our RD is the one who is not that good and a pain in the ass.