Please Perry

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long before Perry figures out that many of our problems start with the ZD group? My ZD is only interested in advisory boards. I spend more time talking about women leaders than I do sales numbers. My ZD is RY. I thought maybe it was just my idiot, but a guy that I went to training with works in the northeast for PC. His ZD never talks about sales either. This company has been ruined by CES and her Zone Directors. Perry please bring back sales numbers and bonus for people who grow the business and get these losers out of our company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. The clowns are coming.........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Perry has no interest in anything you have to say ever. He's towing the line fleming wants him to tow. you should do the same if you want your job or want to get promoted. Perry and any of the underlings he brings in want one thing. For you to be a cheerleader. Say yes sir, great job sir, and maybe you will get promoted. buck the system, complain, make a worth while suggestion and you are labeled as a trouble maker and will be slated for removal. Bet on it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on