Sinking Ship

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the long-timers in my Region just quit. I thought he was a lifer. If my numbers were better, I would jump ship too. KK is driving this ship into the ground.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate when this happens. What region? Very sad when talented employees are jumping ship because of ineffective leaders.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another 2 today

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be many more in the next six months. Awful environment in NBU. Have to be nuts, incredibly stupid or unable to find something if you stay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave. We don't want you. And since your numbers aren't good we don't need you either. You are obviously a useless, unsuccessful idiot who would rather be posting on Cafepharma during the middle of a workday than getting your whining, complaining ass in front of customers doing the job you get paid a helluva lot of money to do. Do us all a favor and go somewhere else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship?

Naaaa, just this BU
    Svp can't pronounce the lead product
    Vp is more an RD
    And they are all trying to refer their BL friends in
    KAM lead is a joke

Nope not sinking at all

Sign... Misery Point Person

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK-thanks for stopping by!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard two of the adult reps left--JN and MM. Yeah baby! #3, 4 in P Club rankings...just opened it up for me to have a chance!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were smart to leave. This position is horrible. I feel bad for our adult rep. The territories are large, the volume low and calling on doctors who don't even want to treat ADHD.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are sooo many people looking to leave, and many are extremely talented, and with good numbers. This company is going to implode in the next 6 months.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Communication and transparancy is the worst it has ever been with Shire. In all fairness, KK was thrown in the ocean and told to swim. FO and PS are more to blame. KK is at least attempting to communicate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No she's not. PS is pulling all the strings.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KKs arrival was predicted long ago on CP- and unlike most stuff here that arrival along with the descriptions of FO, PS and KS all were weirdly accurate. Since KK has followed PS around we have to assume that she is doing what he wants and probably can't get work anywhere unless she tags along.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The predictions of KK, PS, etc were oddly accurate. Someone at corporate was definitely in the know. Its always hard to tell what is accurate and what is not, but this advice was spot on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is worse than the prediction

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only are good reps running for the doors any good rep that spoke up or offered their 2 cents were run out the door by spineless ZD's and RD's. The worst ZD in Shire history lost 3 RD's and no less than 5 reps that had high MS and consistently hit goal. They allow her not only to slowly destroy her market, they allow her to wreck the lives of reps that built the company. Yes the ZD who told her RD's to not allow her reps to ask questions at town halls - zone meetings or national meetings. What the hell has a ZD ever done for Shire anyway?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is everyone going?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about the ZD that I think you are, she is one of the best here. She fights for her people unlike some of the others. If she told the RD's to not allow the reps to ask questions its because she knew it would only put a target on these reps under this new leadership.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes her so bad?