Interventional Solutions

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of people jumping ship now that the post acquisition bonus has been handed out. What happened to Steve Mckinnon? It's comedic to watch that corporate nerd Mike Duski attempt to convey an understanding for our business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who isn't jumping ship? CAH is a horrible place to work right now as long as DC is calling the mis-shots.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise people are jumping ship - CAH doesn't know what to do with a business like this. The only good news for you is at least you don't have to work for Kohut. But MD is a disaster. Another one of the Golden boys and no one knows why. Everything he touches is a disaster and he just blames someone else. He's a liar and can't be trusted - just like his buddy MK. Don't turn your back on him or you will feel the knife.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have known Duski since he first started with Cardinal. I haven't been with CAH for a number of years but have enjoyed, as entertainment, watching this organization implode just as I predicted years ago. Duski's promotions over the years puts a spotlight on what is wrong with Cardinal. He has NEVER accomplished anything, has ZERO relative/pertinent experience, yet is in a leadership role. He is a nice enough guy...at least when I knew him, and it's certainly not his fault...who wouldn't take promotions and more money without doing a thing. He is a very fortunate individual. He just agrees with everyone and keeps moving up. It really is quite funny...unless you are working for CAH and then I understand it's not funny at all. Good luck to all of you. "As long as Kohut is at Cardinal, that company will never be successful". Mark my words. His ego is too big, he doesn't value the sales function, he is taking his anger out on Presource because he was always second fiddle to them, and NO ONE RESPECTS HIM. Again..mind boggling how is still there and thriving. He is like a Cockroach.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this is old but what happened to duski? Where did kohut end up?