Career Pathways

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opinions and thinking are not welcome.

95% of the time they roll something out, I think they checked with the consultants, paid all the fees and are pretty far down the road to doing something by the time it filters down to managers.

Then, when it's presented to managers, it's simply a test of how far up the corporate ass one will stick their head and the competition is fierce. The manager that protests some of this crazy stuff is the pariah that ends up on somebody's hit list. Hence, we all suffer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is no joke. I have had more than one DM tell me this. I have even had a rep on a committee with DMs and the Regional VP. She watched the DMs be scared to death to disagree with anything. Most couldn't hold back without applauding the ideas and saying how brilliant they were to the VP in the meetings. Talk about "Yes Men", they were as bad as they are in the movies.

It's all lip service when it comes to Own It! and Straight Talk.

But, all in all, no matter just about how incompetent leadership is, evil they are, or just plain full of shit, the decades of built up momentum of this company will always bring in the cash for them to suck off of and become quite wealthy. Not as leaders but more like parasites.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer HR stole it from a Wyeth Training computer network, didn't know how to run it, and then the big B lady in NYC closed it. Poor Aunt Jamima. Should've been in the sales leadership wheelhouse all along. Anyone notice she never sent out the Rings??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Pfizer rep here...I left in the early 2000s, and it was the best decision I ever made.
    I see the company continues to go down. Morale at an all time low. However, I think its an industry trend. Honestly, it always seemed like a cult from the beginning. A political type job that did not reward creativity or those that enjoyed selling. It was a company that rewarded those that looked good and played the part, the best actors. Glad I stuck with my instincts at the time, and left the cult. Those of you that stay on have issues in my opinion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you have a multi-billion drug like Lipitor, it hides a lot of mistakes and covers up a lot of bullish*t. It also helps create egos and a sense of "we're better than you" mentality that Pfizer was well known for. Is that ego and mentality still around now??? Pfizer has fallen fast and can't seem to bully their ways into takeovers like they used to (i:e, AZ and Teva). Nice to see companies and CEO's willing to say F you to them. Maybe they can pick up another great acquisition like KING!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I almost spilled my coffee laughing so hard with this statement!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King of Pain. LMFAO! Bust. At least Pfizer got thrombin to stop the Eliquis launch bleeding.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right. The false bravado selling pre sold products like Lipitor was sickening.
    Pfizer became a fraternity/ sorority for mostly immature morons. The act got old with doctors and GPO's. The result of Pfizer's stupidity is seen today. A company that can't stand on its own. Once the stockpile of cash disappears, and it will, Pfizer will disappear and the world will cheer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is at least one intelligent person in this shithole! Thank you for this post!