Darren Dvorak

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you know about him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be more specific?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is he doing?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darren is a good guy, left the sinking ship, moved on to another company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was always way over his head in the positions he held. Played the political game well. All the people who promoted him left or were let go so he was at risk and he bailed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! The person that posted the last message clearly does not know Darren or what he stands for. Darren was my manager for 3 years and he was the best manager I ever had. He actually CARES about his team! He is also one of the most un-political people I have ever met. Cardinal Health took a huge loss the day he left!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a good guy and a good manager but should have never been promoted as quickly as he was.....but you can say that about many of the managers at cardinal. I give Darren credit for leaving and recognizing the company is a disaster. He was certainly more qualified than some of the other younger mgrs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this thread still on Pharma? It mentions a particular person. Don't they usually delete these? If it said Kohut you can be assured he would have it removed. His minions give him a heads up if there is something out there. Minions like TO SK DK, ETC. keep listing them....