Wrongful termination lawsuit!!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have just filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against Pfe. If anybody can direct me to previous lawsuits, it would be very helpful. You can just send the link. I can do the investigating. Any and all info would be helpful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah yes, yet another "wrongfully terminated" colleague trying to set things right...you either sucked at your job or screwed up bad, learn from it and move on instead of trying to make money off it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever heard of wrongful employment lawsuit?

It bothers me to hear about the termination lawsuit because most people are only pursuing this angle because they have nothing to lose.

These people didn't speak out about abusive behavior, corrosive behavior, non compliance or harassing behavior when they were still employed. Once fired, why not speak up, right? It's too late. You were willing to put up with crap thinking it was fine as long as you were making money. Now, you want to spend your time researching for a lawsuit.

It's the highest act of selfishness.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It bothers me to hear about the termination lawsuit because most people are only pursuing this angle because they have nothing to lose.

These people didn't speak out about abusive behavior, corrosive behavior, non compliance or harassing behavior when they were still employed. Once fired, why not speak up, right? It's too late. You were willing to put up with crap thinking it was fine as long as you were making money. Now, you want to spend your time researching for a lawsuit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't sue them, thank them for getting you out of this joke of a job and company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck convincing anyone that your termination was more wrongful than the other several million people in this nation who have been laid off before you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such thing. You have no contract. It's fire at will here at wonderful Pfizer unless it's race, sex, or religion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not exactly true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're reading into YOUR OWN situation here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Seen it happen over and over again and read it in these treads repeatedly. The company has a 'no jerks' mantra which is not because there are no jerks there. So, I guess this is personal but it's personal for many reps.

Then, the company is bombarded with wrongful termination lawsuits by people content to work with bullies, sexual harassers and abusers but not willing to not work with them.

Like Ray Rice's wife probably feels like he owes her something for sticking with him. Do we not all know that he will knock her around again one day? Will anyone be surprised? And if they get divorced, she'll cash in with a tell all book or interview. That's what wrongful termination lawsuits are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So working for Pfizer is like getting punched in the face...kind of.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure you sue the individuals involved, not just Pfizer. Strategically it will work out in your favor. If your attorney says no, with corporate veil excuses, fire the dumbass. They have no clue or ability to win.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass, the company will represent an individual IF they are being sued for performing their job function...so your still dealing with the company lawyers...I love it when the clueless hand out advice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass? Wow, a tad bit of knowledge and you become an instant asshole expert?

Where in my post did I say that Pfizer won't represent the individual employees? Even if they do, it doesn't matter. There are so many strategies to overcome that and get them to turn on each other it would even make your tiny little head spin.

Read my post again, numbnuts, then apologize to me, then stop believing you know the law and shut the fuck up!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes....every day with the worthless, idiotic bullshit we are asked to do every day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But paid well enough to suck it up and take it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you are telling me that with the thousands of people this company employs...nobody knows of one single person that had sued? I don't believe it!
    I know of one race discrimination lawsuit that was settled. Very hush hush.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is getting interesting!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very difficult to prove unless discrimination or retaliation.