Too late for this!?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm 43 is it realistic to still get employed in this field? Or have I missed the boat?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have all qualifications, 43 shouldn't be a problem. B.A./B.S. degree, proven track record in sales, good GPA and interviewing skills. The bigger question to ask is "is this really what I want"? What do you do now???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, if you don't mind being unemployed at 44. Seriously, if you're looking for a long term career look elsewhere out of pharma

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you have prior experience in pharma it is almost impossible. There are so many displaced/laid off people ahead of you that you never get a real look. If they have a quota for a number of interviews they have to do, you might be called but never advanced.
    Look elsewhere because even if you get in, as others have said, you do not have a safe career path.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh baby yes!

Best question: WHY would you even fathom this mess!

Look elsewhere!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, great fit for a KAM position. You hit all the qualifications.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

43 yrs old, have a resume with 20 plus yrs experience...(hopefully positive) and somebody in pharma brings up your grade pt average?? Great question for recent college grad. but really who give a flying f ??? is the toss up decision going to be the gal with a 3.0 (but with lots of science for a BA degree) or the guy with a 3.7 BA Communications??? Really if you're asked that, that alone answers alot of questions about pharma.