Thank You, May I Have Another

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conference Call

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How have the field rides been with KK now that she's out there. Any feedback?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She hasn't been in the field!!! she claims that meeting customers are important but her boss has been in the field more than her!!! SHE HATES SALES PEOPLE!!! We are a necessary evil, she loves spreadsheets and conference calls.

Word from the brand team is that during speaker training many of the doctors could not stand being around her

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical loser.... All talk no action. A slacker covering her ass . She'll be gone with the rest of us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She ring be gone unless perry and Fleming are gone-never. Don't you know what's coming? Ophth salesforce

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last post is correct. ps will protect her for some unknown reason, rumor has it they were an item at novartis. as soon as he was clipped from B&L, she got demoted. Only person PS has to report to is Flem and he lets him bring her along. Unbelievable. She is so incompetent. I can not believe she is VP of sales there in neuro, really quite pathetic for your entire organization. Probably just a temp position for her until ophth is ready for her. I know they are bringing people in now at high levels for the ophth division. No one of quality mind you, no one worth a damn stuck around at B&L or would follow them anywhere. good luck with that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least she is implementing a consistent performance review and doing a much better job of rewarding high performers compared to previous leaders. Last year PC was a complete joke. The fact that people went to PC who were in the bottom 20% of the company is sickening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron...that Did not happen