Thank you KK! Finally a fair appraisal process

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Thank you KK! Finally a fair appraisal processes

Clearly your an obnoxious Yankee who is stupid enough to live up north where you maintain a 9% market share for Vyvanse 7 YEARS after it's launch. Sounds like us southern hillbillys are pretty smart after all. Keep shoveling that snow and living in freezing temps. You will be the first to go

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you mean you're?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU'RE

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Thank you KK! Finally a fair appraisal processes

Hey hillbilly stop fucking your (not you're) sister and cousin for minute before you pass judgment. I know it probably takes you two or three hours to brush that one good tooth remaining in your head but you need to layoff of moonshine before you start picking fights. We don't want a repeat of the Hatfields and McCoys on this here Shire board.

In the civilized world we do occasionally enjoy the seasons thank you very much. We do however wish you red neck incest promoting hillbillies stay right where you are way back in them there woods. We will holler for you when you be needed.

You dumbass hillbilly shut up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you dumb ass Yankee who has their head stuck so far up Obamas ass you can't see the real world. You keep hanging out on cafepharma putting down southerners and we will keep selling the hell out of Vyvanse and making the big bucks. The President club trips have been amazing and its ashame you will never attend one because you can't sell shit. I can assure you my house is bigger and nicer than yours considering you make $60000 a year and we pull in $140k. Oh and by the way I have a full mouth of teeth so keep talkin.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't fight with each other. Point your anger where it belongs which is right at Kathy and Perry. In fact, I'll bet she started this whole stupid thread giving herself credit for taking the easy way out and not even trying to assess skills. When is she going to start on her three things she's here to fix? Remember comp was one of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen Huckleberry you need to go back to screwing your sister and your cousin. Just admit you live in a cabin deep in the woods and that's the reason your house is bigger, it's a fucking BARN. Of course living with your livestock makes it easier for quickie with your pet goat and pet chickens. Let' also be honest, you don't have teeth but you certainly have webbed toes and a third nipple which makes for fun chat during those family reunions. Remember incest and sexual violation of livestock is a felony but you knew that.

Get your shine box Hillbilly Bob.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are sales people. With sales you are either hitting your number or not. The company set the goal and that's the rule we have to play by. Only one way to assess. Did you hit the number? If not you don't deserve a CE. Sorry. If you did you don't deserve a MS. If you didn't then perhaps you still deserve a CM and that's when other skills should be assessed. It's not as complicated as Shire has made it over the years. I do feel some reps have tougher access than others. I also feel Shire has adjusted the goals to accommodate these territories.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened Mr. hillbilly you got to far into the woods you can't play no more. Oh, let me guess, you got stuck fucking your sister in the barn, no wait your cousin with three eyes, better yet your pet goat, best of the three choices.

Get your shine box - hillbilly and don't come out of the woods until I call you. Good donkey go be quiet now.

Dumb Red Neck Fuck You

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this one hundred percent and I am not in the south. It's not about South, East, North, West. Its about the goals the company set. We either hit them or we didn't. I am not saying every rep who didn't hit it deserves a MS. I am not saying every rep that did hit it deserves a CE. Just that reps who didn't hit it don't deserve a CE. That should be the number one deciding factor.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No let's be honest it really IS about the losers in the South. Just think about how much better our company would be if we cut ALL the redneck, hillbillies, and trailer trash reps from the South. We could save so much money as a company just on the national meetings alone from when we get additional charges from them there hillbillies stealing towels, soap, and shampoo from the hotel.

Plus we wouldn't have to listen to their God awful twang. Just cut the reps in the South and free us all from the pain.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pretty funny. If it wasn't for the South the national market share for Vyvanse would be 10%. The SOUTH pulls the weight for the entire country. Keep wearing skinny jeans, those god awful thick rimmed glasses and putting gel in your hair. You are cool dude!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be sanging in my twang all the way to PC club again this year...ya'll enjoy yourself. I gots some sellin' to do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! FREAKING IDIOTS! The yanks only have jobs because the south has supported their sorry asses for how many years now!! Pull your own weight in the north! Oh, sorry you can't because you suck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull your own weight in the north! Oh, sorry you can't because you suck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm from the north, and I acknowledge there are plenty of talented reps in the South (although I doubt any of them are responsible for the posts on this thread). Nevertheless, the South as a whole is no better than the North, as far as actual competencies. You do realize we get to see you role play, and half of the idiots I observed at the last meeting from the South were blathering morons who would be laughed out of any office north of the Mason Dixie.

While it's true that the talented reps in the south would do well anywhere, it's equally true that half of you who think you're slick because of your geographies are an embarrassment to this profession.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post, but it's "Mason Dixon"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She sounds like a flipping Dixie!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes because we all know how realistic and valuable role plays are.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really fair? Think people! Yes if you have higher share yes your volume growth should be less but not lose market share. Think people if some of our biggest volume markets with high shares cAn't hold onto share and ride a volume wave that wave will crash and then you are hurting the NBU but to pay people who are losing share because we are only about volume prevents the NBU from hitting our exit market share for the year. Yet KK is paying some of these people the biggest bonuses and saying they are top performers is not accurate. Take a look people is your vyvanse out pacing your market growth if not you are hurting us as a BU.