Lawsuit News

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! Merck bends over backwards to accomodate female reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you are not a female or have only had one job at Merck. Try moving up at merck or in different departments. Totally male dominated. How many of ken f co workers are females....that is right boys club.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an buddy boy club. The managers have no clue how transparent they actually are. Most people around here could see how obvious our managers really are. We had it happen in our area. They hired an outside rep and gave him a big salary and title to match. To justify the extra money over contract they pushed out a female rep with a good history. This was a repeat performance and still it went without comment. The law needs to be on the side of women who have this kind of thing happen. It's wrong in no uncertain terms.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pushed out= displaced on demand.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck bends over for women? The caveman poster accurately stated it. Some men here clearly see women as second class citizens. If they can they will replace one without a thought.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are some of these men saying women should not be working? There are many women here, execs and lower ranked. Many are married to men making good incomes, some do not have a spouse. Surprising to find men in 2014 who are so archaic they think a women's place is barefoot and pregnant. Most women work because they need to pay the bills or want to be contributors in paying their bills. Some women are fortunate not to have financial pressures. For these women they work because their work is fulfilling. Who is anyone to judge who works or why someone may need to or not need to work. As long as their kids are cared for properly, they should have any choice they need to do or want to do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this thread is a sad. It is amazing the men on this thread are so transparently insecure about their abilities compared to women. Also, it is indicative of sexist attitudes. It is a good thing these are anonymous posts as I am embarrassed for the men on this post that say such sick, childish, and immature remarks. Aren't you guys college graduates? Really, what woman would want to go out with a man who acts and speaks like this?

Incidentally, my best friends are men as they do speak what they mean and not behind a girl's back like many women "friends" do; however, the men I am friends with are respectful of me as I am of them. I love men generally. They are fun to be around, love sports, and are interested in current events. I happen to be married to an awesome man who puts his family first and treats me as an equal. He is very intelligent and even though I have more "credentials" than him as he says, he is definitely much smarter than me. I feel very blessed. It is nice to see a man who has confidence in himself and always puts his family first. He would never speak the way you posters are talking.

Also, until recently, I worked for Merck and was passed up for several positions of which were filled by significantly lesser experienced, less credentials and were men. I am happy where I am now and I wish other people happiness. BE WELL! Seriously!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! Sad to hear some girls are subjected to blatant bias and inequality.

Watch out for some of those girl friends too. Incredible! Plenty of catty, two faced pythons on the path!! Ouch!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You write like you need to talk yourself into a good marriage daily. That's pretty sad. Seriously.

There are many females who "are fun to be around, love sports, and are interested in current events."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try being a white male. We are the ones who are getting the short end of the stick.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try being single. Unless its a known fact that you're soon to be hitched you won't be put on the keeper list!

Singles....the un"stick"ables.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You plain bore me to death

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to the consenses with the troops.