The Queen Lives!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur with the above.

As a patient, I've used these creams. They work pretty well for my back. If I wasn't over the hill, I'd try my hand at selling them, too.

Best of luck to anyone brave enough to make a go of it in the commish-only world. Very impressive.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another unsolicited testimonial! " I spent $200 for a tube of this stuff, rubbed it in, ate some ibuprofen, drank some wine and behold...!" It's placebo, errr, panacea! Thank- you. Cue Johnny Bench!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not quite a lunatic, but I see a scam waiting to be uncovered. And the prices charged for these formulations? Ridiculous!

Show me some good clinical data where this crap is effective and maybe I'll start believing you. In the meantime, Tiger Balm is for me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above is the original post in this thread. Nowhere at all is pain cream mentioned. The imbecile that doesn't understand this (or the pain cream products) is taking away from the Queen's absolutely relevant message. Our Merck is dead and we need to accept that.

Long live the Queen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God we get it already! This was a PS thread after there were 3-4 others saying the same thing. You people are nothing if not redundant. Merck is not nirvana. It's corporate America. What part of that can't you people understand? It must have been your first corporate job and you had nothing to compare it to. You don't like it anymore. We get it. The smart ones moved to greener pastures. The dumb, low skilled, got stuck and decided to get a part time job that they " hope" will sustain them when the next lay off occurs, which it will, again corporate America.
    You people are a one note song. Which is probably why you're still stuck here. If you're so satisfied selling cream or whatever why do you continually whine about Merck? Hoping it will change and you can give up your " living on the margins life"? You people strike me as whiffing at.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, you have me figured out wrong! I'll put my science degrees above your acting degrees any day. And no, I am not affiliated with Merck but have friends that are...or maybe aren't after Monday.

Yes, I was given this shitty, overpriced pain cream. Funny how the pharmacy won't show you the price they are charging insurance. And I wonder what the kickback to the doc's are?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fake sales rep working for a dying company. You do the robotic things these idiots tell you to do, like a bunch of zombies. And you call US a one note song? You truly are deserving of your pathetic existence. I do the cream gig because it is a challenging sale and pays well. You couldn't hack it if you tried. Zombie on, dumbass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know who I am or what I do. You think you do but you don't but still shoot off your stupid mouth. But I DO know that you're sadly stuck in pharma and have to push pathetic cream to try and salvage what's left of a dead end career. And when both of those tenuous jobs end, which they must, because, after all, they are dead end, and you've admitted it, what will you do? You have no clue do you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're a parasite. A maggot. The last to leave.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pushed an extra $145K this year…on top of my Merck salary. If that's being "stuck", I'll take it! I want to get to that $350K level, like the other poster earlier in the thread. A few more years like this and I won't care what happens to Merck.

Love live the Queen!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I switch it up between Tiger Balm (dark brown one is the best) and BioFreeze. I can get both from Amazon in 2 days or less for less than $30. Both work great.