Layoffs in Deerfield ! ? $ %

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there were several employees in clinical "reorg-ed" out the door in Deerfield recently...WOW

Would that be all...? May be not...... see what the market watch report says last week "Danish pharmaceutical firm H. Lundbeck A/S on Wednesday reiterated its full-year forecasts, as it reported a 33% fall in first-quarter net profit, missing analysts' expectations, due to the expiry of a key patent. Lundbeck said it still expects full-year 2012 sales to be between DKK14.5 billion and DKK15.2 billion, and earnings before interest and taxes to be between DKK2.0 billion and DKK2.5 billion.

Last year, sales totaled DKK16.01 billion, EBIT was DKK3.39 billion, and Ebitda was DKK4.63 billion

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/lundbeck-reiterates-outlook-as-net-misses-estimate-2012-05-02

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is true. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, you are not going to fool me into taking one of those expansion positions!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, since I was laid off from another company, and there are precious few direct positions out there in pharma, I think I'll take one if I can get it.