Biowatch > Cardionet

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello kids,
    I signed on as a 1099 rep to promote the newly introduced Biowatch telemetry monitor and fuck me, your business has been dropping like flies out here in the southwest. Besides your absolute lack of customer support the physicians have been eating out of my hand to get the Biowatch product on board and kick your asses to the curb. Life is good. What do you have to say for your selves?

XOXOXO

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, our 1st rate CS department along with the lack of managed care contracts will continue to be our downfall.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're actually bragging about has been technology??? This was tried a couple of years ago and it faded away just like you will. What "southwest" state are you in? You signed on as 1099 rep? And you're proud of that? Were you fired from pharma? So yea f$ck you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a 1099 selling monitors, now that is the funniest fcking thing i have read in a long time. Sunglass kiosk a little slow at the mall? Thanks for the laugh.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So biowatch doesn't have a dedicated sales force? Interesting... sounds rough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHo tried this a few years ago?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do 1099 as well and that includes a heart monitor by your competitor eCardio. My entire "bag" of products is cardiology focused and the monitor sales are nice slice of the pie. Though most of my time is spent in cath labs the 1099 gig can be very lucrative if you put in the time and have the financial flexibility to get your business off the ground. No boss, no mtgs, no trainings, no conf calls, just an old fashioned feast or famine sales job. Did pharm for 8 years and peripheral device sales in the OR for 2 - can't say I miss that grind.

Haven't seen much about Biowatch other than it looks like a giant black rubber band. I think it was developed for the military initially?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was not created by or for the military. It was developed at the University of South Carolina in what is known as the " incubator program" by some physicians in the local area. It is filled with flaws such as the electrode band. It will move around so much that it creates tons of artifact. Problems with the pass thru also. Doesn't matter how good a technology is, if you have no service then it is a mute point. Also, does your "cath lab" company know you are moonlighting? Your device sales must be pitiful to want into this space, you must be with Biotronix.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biowatch sucks. My friend worked there and Docs ended up hating the reports. Too much artifact and for woman, older folks and anyone overweight it is not practical. Plus I hear the sales manager has no experience in the industry other than being related to the owner. Stay away.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like StatPatch is making another run under a different name.