Do we have the 31st off?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not on our official holiday list, but several coworkers say we have the day off... Plus most drs offices will be closed that day. If we dont get that day then we jave no new year's holiday day. Any insight?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we do have the 31st off as an unofficial day off....then we'll have most of 2011 "officially off" when they downsize us!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not on the 2010 or 2011 holiday schedule. Call HR a few weeks ago; we don't get an official day off for New Years this year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually we do. But I am working on the holiday again so that I can take the days off whenever I like. It's my new system and so far I like it a lot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More importantly do you guys get off for Martin Luther King's Birthday in January?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. And we also get Dike's Day! It is probably the most revered holiday of all at Pfizer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just get your expense report in on time

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy New Year. Only some of you had today off, you get a floating day for gay/lesbo day next year. Don't forget to sign your severance agreements.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Everyone gets February 31st off this year at Pfizer in 2011.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Banked another day off yesterday by working. The offices were so glad to see me. Great part is that I can now use that day off whenever I wish. Good system! I highly suggest it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we do not get veteran's day off; and it is the veterans that won our freedom and protected us against foreign enemies that wish to destroy our way of life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Said!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that in order to reduce expenses that we get the 31st off whenever a month ends in it. You are not to drive your car at all, but should stay at home and effectively plan the new upcoming month's activities to insure the highest level of productivity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not this year, but next year no problem.

Ian

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"ensure"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhh, good to see that Pfizer hires only the brightest. it's kind alike taking the rep back to the hotel room "just to talk". i'd love to meet this cute 'lil rep who asked this question and take her to my room to work on role-plays.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the man! I'm doing the same thing from now on!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the ex jarhead Pfizer military types are on the loose. MLK did more for our freedoms than you guys lobbing smartbombs into Iraqui mosques ever did. And I did my time in Nam, so I know somwething about "defending freedom" and all that BS.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need an office day today like all the Pfizer DBMs are taking today to plan their business and DBMs don't even have an impact on sales. It's all bullish*t!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh absolutely, because that makes Pfizer sense. More people celebrate MLK day and go all out, get dressed up, stay up all night to celebrate - way more that New Year's eve you know. Makes perfect sense.