The Top 10 Layoffs Of 2010

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Pfizer only made the top 10. Maybe managment can work harder and we can be #1 ! There still is a lotof dead weight around....come on Ian swing the big hatchet! Become an all contract sales force!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for. It just might happen. Then what? The detail rep is dead for now. Replaced by the drug rep who occasionally appears on reality shows or makes the press as a whistle blower. Some new products might be able to save this dying profession by having to educate the doctor on their feature benefit rather than read this study and it's our drug great computer crap. For now we can only hope change is coming as well as new products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say it....do you think MD's can't read literature? Do you think MD's don't get on the internet to research things? What the drug rep has become is a spewer of antidoctal information...."my doctor in Farmville used on a patient and said it did this....really? Or, none of my physicians have complained about that side effect"....hear every day. Oh and I love this one...my company wants to "partner" with your institutuion. Partner? The day of the pharma rep is over. Send Ken and Barbie right out of college for $40K/year to drop off samples. No wait, here is a better idea, use a call bank and call to see if MD wants the samples and mail it to them. That way you don't have to worry that Ken and Barbie are at the mall.