Novartis Buys GlaxoSmithKline's Oncology Unit for $14.5 Billion

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any chance for a package or severance for us older folks who may nor be interested in another rodeo?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard of any such option. There might be an opportunity for such a severance after the integration and once geographies/territories/ and internal Novartis transfers (ONC personnel given the option to move to another division) have been figured out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology people will move to other division? Not heard such thing. How did you find out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feb 9?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 2nd.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else hearing rumors that March 2 might not happen now as they are still waiting on US regulatory clearance???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. But i'm betting it will be finished by the end of the April.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 2nd.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U.S. has already approved.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard that. When did that happen

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're going on March 2. Oncology employees have been busy preparing for the close/transition, which is a welcome change of pace since we normally have nothing to do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with your statement of change of pace but not what you said " we normally have nothing t to do". You may be in a very hard access territory but some of us have some access and large geography to cover so we have been busy . Nothing against you personally. One more week to go.