White Male=Death Sentence at GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good ol boy club will never die. Yes, they will have a token here and there, looking like a pepper speck in a bowl of Mommas grits! And then, when that pepper speck gets promoted, all Hell will break loose.

"Discrimination! Illegal! Unethical! The field and upper management should be 100% straight white men! Didja hear Bobby and Don got let go? And them two colored chicks were kept? Where is the white man's Al Sharpton? SUE THE BASTARDS!"

Troglodytes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Privilege never ends...... If anyone other than white male ever succeeds then all hell breaks loose.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hell IS breaking loose at GSK, and there are multiple reasons for it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Everything they do is void of moral and ethics. Corruption in all ranks of the organization. It's the most poorly run company I've ever seen.

We all knew what the outcome was going to be and I just love watching karma catch up with them.

When you have no moral compass this is what happens. Everything is now coming home to roost. Love it!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The board troll is spending yet another weekend filling up the board.

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a foolish statement.

Diversity is the key to success.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want percentages...I will give u some . BC went 10 years...10 years without promoting a single diverse fVp at gsk. Didn't hear u complaining about that. The percentage Of women to men at the rep level is 60 percent in favor of women and yet until recently we were content with having less than 20 percent of leadership to be female. Didn't hear you complaining about that either. If u think white males are disadvantaged...look at the board of this company. Don't hear you complaining about that as well.The moment the company moves to correct the drastic imbalance ... here u come. This is a stupid post - go spend some time in hr before u post anything else as dumb as this or (better yet) leave. There are plenty of white male dominated companies out there. Go join your brothers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Gloria Steinem. Fine, fix the ratio but do it over time not all at once. Pure stupidity. You end up putting a considerable amount of women in over their heads if they have never managed before. You're a feminist buffoon and nothing more.

This company has enough problems. Why add more to the mix by placing people in over their heads because of some government backed leftist agenda. Moronic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"government backed" what?

Boy, you'se a fool! We got sued, dammit. Many, many, many times, we lost suit after suit, because we were so damned obvious and overt in our discrimination. So thank our 1980-2000 GOB network for hanging on to their myopic, in-bred ways for the diversity mess that we have now. This started under Gee Dubya's watch, by the way.

Y'all always cry that things are unfair now, but refuse to take accountability for letting the fox in the henhouse.

We did this to ourselves. Just like the massive 3 Billion fine, we earned this!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart decisions are the key to success. Diversity might be a smart decision, but not categorically so. Dumb comment by you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining, gringo.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So.......we attempt to "atone for sins of the past" and begin to promote based on sex and race and our company (in about three years) is falling apart?! Hmmm, NOT a good case for diversity for diversity's sake.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women are terrible managers-

especially the unmarried,childless,autobots,who work 18 hour days.

Insanity in a dress....ughhhhhh

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 HOURS? Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt [The Wire reference] As a rep I only work 3 hours/day tops. The rest of the time I smoke shisha and air out all the dirty laundry from GSK on CF.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone write the truth! Me too.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come to ViiV, a KKK chapter can be started with the upper management there.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the chocolate kingdom