CAMS, HAMS. sr care

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 5:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if any CAMS OR HAMS will end up being placed this week in former HSAM spots. Heard a lot of HSAM raised their hands.. Will they honor the pref and places the CAMS or not honor the preferences and lay off those who chose to stay.

We will know for sure Thursday. Heard some AVPs already started sharing some placement decisions this am. Nothing to lose at this point in the game.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will get rid of the ones they want. You know the ones who don't fit in or just out and out their boss doesn't like them. You are only as good as your boss wants you to be. Doesn't have a damn thing to do with who is the most competent and does the best job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here over 22 years...#2 is right on !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSAM here-Raised my hand and have not worked for over 2 plus months! I did get placed in an account position. How hard to they really think I will work. Oh yes...the account position that I am aligned to have 4 health systems that are Closed. What a joke of a job. There will be 7 retail reps aligned to these systems. How hard do they work! Or should I say do they even have to work? I realize that the reps associate HCP's to there accounts that they can see. When will GSK realize that these positions should not even exist. Ride it out and enjoy the nothing to do job they have created for us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are the
    trash GSK keeps promoting. GET BUSY OR GET A NEW JOB.