THANK YOU

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the FRC this week. Let them know what a great job they have been doing for the field over the years. All of you in GSK FRC and support staff are truly amazing human beings. Perfect examples of grace under pressure, highly skilled problem solving and loyalty like none other. For all employees who have lost their job, God bless you and family.☆☆☆☆☆

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need them! I thought this was a joke, we need to keep them for real.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Kerry Falcon! This was a wonderful idea

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, who ever Kerry Falcon is, you've been more appreciative than anyone else. Would like to see more of that on this board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I support the frc because they have supported me. Cannot believe this might be happening.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also like to thank all those folks in R&D who discovered and invented all the compounds we now sell, then were shit canned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU dc

GSK U.S. Pharmaceutical revenue

2014: $6.7 billion

2013: $11.3 billion

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the FRC, thank you to all the US Field for being an advocate for the group and acknowledging the value and support we were able to provide. The March 11th will be a sad day.
    Sorry, Mr Ingram we could not keep your legacy alive.

Thank you!

It's been real!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't this Mr. Barnes idea?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the decision to eliminate the FRC was made a little higher up on the food change.
    Leadership had to get to a number and the value the FRC provided was seen as marginal.

In the future organization there will be no need for speciality support teams unless it is a vendor or outsourced solution.

FRC you will be missed!!!
    Good luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without the FRC, the next cluster__k will be amplified. Yet another gsk mistake. We will miss the FRC

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you! Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've become so cynical in the past few years since this whole PF debacle started but one of the few consistent bright spots has been the FRC. They've been TERRIFIC at their job. I wish them all well AND I'm CERTAIN they'll be better off once they leave this toxic organization.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, Post 13!
    The mass exodus will start for the FRC advisors this Monday and Tuesday.

We love you and thank you for all your hard work and support.

To bad that Sales Leadership could not save or roll this support function into the US Pharma sales org.

Good luck guys and best wishes!