The White Binder

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2015 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also make sure your underwear is white and clean

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with the company for 20+ years, I have never known anyone who has been in trouble for what they did NOT write in call notes. I do know of several people who have been in trouble for what they did write in call notes. There is NO risk for not putting in call notes, your manager is incorrect.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once again.......be very careful what you put in call notes......if in the future, there is a legal issue......you may be asked a few questions.....to say the least

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This RVP has a raging case of little man syndrome. Here's hoping Mighty Mouse gets promoted soon so he can be a boil on someone else's ass! He is precisely the size of a boil.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anytime a manager has to "pull the boss card" as our RVP put it, you know this is totally useless but you will do it anyway. Go GSK, no wonder we resemble the Titanic in the last days. He should be ashamed of himself for wasting the time of all the managers and reps in the region for such a useless exercise.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of gutless whiney bitches! If this post is even true, then where is the push back on such a useless request! Grow a set and tell your FLL to EFF OFF! Now that is empowerment!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until they see my notes on Dr. Zhivago, Dr. Strangelove, and Patch Adama

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A trapper-keeper would have been a better choice. Maybe one with a really cool car on the cover.

As others have said, unless this 'binder' and the template for notes has received legal approval this is a compliance violation.

You were given direction to use it, but I'd destroy it and deny that you ever had one. If your manager brings it up, ask him/her to write the request in e-mail and put the feedback in your next field coaching report.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not the biggest fan of the binder but at least its getting back to tracking scripts and sales.. you people are so used to hiding behind that patient first garbage and all the bull shit lawyer talk its sickening...

take some pride and be happy if you move some market share in the weeklys instead of being afraid..

PS for those of you cant sell anything but have made huge bonus money off of your asinine test taking----BITE ME

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull shit lawyer talk is GSK's fault. They created the culture and its employees are simply acting in turn.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, since I have been carrying my "White Binder" my sales have been going through the roof. I am actually thinking of getting an advantage over the rest of the region by carrying two "White Binders". Would I be cheating my fellow regional sales reps by doing this as it would be an unfair advantage?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back and read #9, you lazy whiner.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening to all these concerns about lay offs and span of control and all this BS about profitability. Don't they know that the White Binder will fix all of this? Everyone needs to be issued an official GSK White Binder! Problem solved!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I see where you are coming from now. The binder is simply a smart thing to do on a consistent basis, not for tracking numbers but for reminding of the details of a conversation to be used on follow up. Obviously it will not save GSK from its own stupidity, it's just a good idea for any salesperson to do, for their eyes only.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the binder was to shuffle docs from trialist, to 1-5 rxs, to 6-9 rxs, and more than 9 rxs. Each week you are to look at each customer and move him to the appropriate rx category. Take notes if you like and record each week how many rxs written by each doc, week after week. This takes time to shuffle paper and update records. Would not mind if it served a purpose, but it does not! Just another administrative exercise that just piles onto the other crap that we do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is, what problem does this solve? Why is this the solution? Is this the best solution? Can the problem be addressed more efficiently? How can busy work increase productivity? Can a simple excel file filtered and sorted achieve the same? This binder is representative of the middle management need to micromanage and have significance, verses leading. This smells like it came from the same cesspool of the Planning and Execution workbook. Here's a solution for our FLLs and SLLs, Lead, Follow or get out of the way! Don't add complexities just so you can get a box checked. Ideas like this show we are in a lot of trouble as a sales organization.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of all,and I mean all, electronic devices-

and run with the white binder only-

victory will be ours!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I try to keep my binder wrapped in a blanket and hidden under my seat, always keeping my doors locked and a careful eye on my car from the doctor's office windows. You can never be too careful that the competition will pick up on this and take away our most competitive edge. I suggest that everyone take heed!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A black binder knocked up my white binder,

and now I have little multi colored post it notes all over my storage unit.

Help????