Co Promotiom with Shionogi

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not excited at all with working with you guys. Heard you all are a bunch of backstabbers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right we only care about sales

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Co Promotion with Shionogi

Any "talent"?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come the reps don't know this. ? Co promote what ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a Shinogi rep saying that Noven reps are a bunch of backstabbers or the reverse?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Shionogi field sales organization from the RDs to the reps is a bunch of backstabbing, negative, miserable people. Total environment of distrust and resentment. Hop onto their board and you can get a flavor for what is going on. The DMs all crap on each other and the reps accuse one another of stealing credit for what little sales they actually have. Toxic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While it's true about fighting over little scripts each territory is bringing due to the way the territories are laid out for the most part employees are nice so don't worry bc you won't find jerks are all. We are not backstabbers either. Just desperate and fighting over few Osphena scripts which is stupid.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a Shionogi Rep. and we are happy to be partnering with Noven Pharm. Looking forward to working with you guys and it should be fun.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. I for one am not happy. Have to split time in offices with you Noven folks and my lazy arse overlay. Look, stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Map your routing around mines. Happy Selling and Happy New Year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last poster is obviously not a Shionogi employee. Shionogi is a wonderful family oriented organization. Most reps were hired on when some of the large Pharma companies let go some of the greatest sales people during the mass lay offs so Shionogi scooped up on many quality reps. Also, Shionogi did a gracious thing to keep all of their employees when they realigned for the launch, therefore, there are some territories with too many reps, and thus they are competitive. There are always a few bad apples but that doesn't need to spoil the whole bunch! Lets all be positive and grateful that we have a great job with really great drugs!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be realistic - Osphena and Brisdelle both suck! We'll make a great team as we can all cry together when bonus time comes around. Can't wait!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeap. Both only one sad indication without breast or bone benefits if compared to Duavee (new Pfizer drug) or if compared to estrogens which by the way 99% of OBGYNS loooove estrogen and aren't afraid of it
    At least Osphena had TV commercials so that's a help

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! That's funny, because Shionogi was within weeks of laying off a big portion of their work force, which is true and well known. This deal at least saved many Shionogi jobs.... At least for now. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about backstabbing (this is sales and that crap happens in every sales job) and do your best to move product and keep your job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count out layoffs at Shionogi. DMs have been told to stay home from the field today and tomorrow and the reps are staying by their phones tomorrow. Directive from Shionogi home office. The copromote won't save anything.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, good luck to all. I think the co promote will save jobs for the near future. Isn't the contract with Noven for 2-3 years? Of course, we here at Noven have a lot riding on Brisdelle as well, and if it doesn't do well over the next 4 months there might be layoffs here as well. I would test the job market to be on the safe side.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it looks like the co-promote didn't help some, as Shionogi did cut jobs yesterday afternoon. Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, here at Noven, our CNS and bottom 40% with Brisdelle may be on chopping block by late spring if things don't pick up. Good luck to all. I've been through this stuff before and it just sucks. Keep hope that a generic VVD doesn't get to market this year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It did save jobs. 60% of them.