White Male=Death Sentence at GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is wow!!!! I would love to see the percentages of white males retained versus females/diversity. Especially in the upper ranks! What a farce this company has become. Promoting the wrong people for the wrong reasons while laying off many of the talented ones. No wonder this place is doomed to fail. Nice strategy morons!

GSK deserves to burn to the ground after treating their employees so badly. Im sure morale is at new highs after these moves!(scarcasm off).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

draft dodger u r gonna get it real soon

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

big brother is watching u

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm shivering! lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back in the kitchen, white bread!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will continue to be 50/50 when all is said and done! It may seem to be skewed toward females recently as HR manages personnel to 50/50, more females have had to be promoted to make up for years and years of the Good-OL-Boys in breeding!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some truth to that, but I don't see where the Good-Ole-Gals making up for lost time so quickly is going to do anything but complete the destruction of morale here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why my colleagues don't understand that we're paying now for the sine of our past. What…you think the leadership team just decided one day to promote more women or gays or blacks and Hispanics, instead of white straight men ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure we aren't paying for the cosine, secant or arc cotangent of our past also?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why pay for the sins of the past by sinning more by discriminating again by targeting another class(white males)? Here's a brilliant idea: how about giving the job to the best candidate?

As for the past get over it already. You can't change it.

Perhaps the company might succeed if the right people were in place at the top? I know that's just a crazy idea!!

This company has gone full r*****!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all part of the CIA guys. When you screw the Feds they give it to you.you know where.
    We had to open up the books and now we must meet govt quotas. Remember when the White House got heat for underpaying women working in the whitehouse. Oh I'm sorry most Of you libtards what know this because you watch ABC NBC CBS CNN and MSNBC you probably wouldn't no this fact.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am praying for the day when Gsk is all female and the moon aligns with Aquarius and menstration cycles align in the same week. Fun to be a fly on the wall in home office. Meeeeow

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, for decades we tried the "best for the job" approach. You may remember those days? We got sued so much, and paid out so many fines, that we're being forced to look elsewhere for talent.

There is really nothing that you can do about it, except…..leave the company. The sad thing is, our reputation tanked when news leaked about how we got hit with the $3 B fine. In addition, everyone knows that PF encourages mediocrity amongst the field troops. Good luck finding another detail rep job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIRST - If you were more of an adult, you would find a way to influence people in an intelligent manner. Even if what you say is true, you will be incapable of influencing the "libtards" (as you you call them) because they will not accept information from a "conservatard".
    There are many of us in the middle, leaning either left or right depending on the specific situation and topic. Please, be a grown-up and talk to us in a manner that is inclusive and then, and only then, might you be able to influence us in the direction which you would like to see.
    SECOND - I would like to know more facts about how much of the white male drain that is happening here is truly CIA related, and how much is due to the bias of our leadership. As with many situations, methinks there is some of each but to what degree I don't know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are doing it, it's about time. As a GSK employee married to a black guy I finally get it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loves me some meaty fish tacos. Mmmmm, mmmmmm, good!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"White male drain"? What region are you in? Good Lord, its like you guys want it to look like SKB did in the 80s. We got sued, dammit!! Numerous times, for obvious and overt discrimination. And we lost. A lot.

This whole phony diversity initiative is penance…..not too different from our CIA.

I am embarrassed to work here, sometimes. It sounds cruel, but I am almost looking forward to the reaction of some of my former colleagues reaction when, after we get severed, are interviewed by someone that looks, acts, and thinks differently than they.

"Eeek. I was interviewed by a [insert slander for lesbian]. And she had a picture of her partner and their little [insert slander for non-White ethnic group] kids on the desk. Eeew!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are bad Mommie! ;)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He good old boy club is alive and well at gsk, they just proved it.