Every severence package should come out of Diedra and Jorjes package

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 7:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should pay for this cluster fvck they caused.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By that logic, so should the Board of Directors and everyone that signed off on our post-DOJ fine strategy. I'm all for it, but the top 1% NEVER pay for their mess. didn't you learn anything from the crash of 2009? The very people that plotted and planned for the real estate bubble STILL got million dollar bonuses. We, the American taxpayer, "bailed them out".

Its the same here. We will pay for their ignorance with lost jobs. And believe me, its not like we can just shoot over to Novo or Novartis or Pfizer like the old days. We're going t have to find new careers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD is prob getting a 750,000 exit package with stock and salary..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capitalism in our great country. They have families to feed also my fellow conservatives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporations are people, my friend

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tis fun to see kids making under $100,000.00, talking trash about those making that and more in every bonus check !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SEVEN FIFTY?! You are without a clue as to how these things work. Deposed Vice Presidents in Big Pharma get many times their annual salary PLUS bennies PLUS stock PLUS "the parachute". You, my friend, are WAY off.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks....please see above my reference to " kids " !