Move your butt and sell is newest message!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager worked with me and all I heard all day is increase your numbers and we don't have jobs if we don't sell, we've always been a selling organization. Show me how you're going to increase your numbers and on and on it went. Am I still going to get in trouble if I am in the red on the The Great Test?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Following COT behaviors and frequency guidance is counterproductive to selling. They do not overlap or equate to sales. The problem is leadership has redefined what performance and effective means and it has nothing to do with selling. My question is when is leadership going to address the root cause of this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that this is the mantra now that all of the testosterone producers in leadership are gone! Who would have thought that the estrogen producers would turn out to be the meat eaters! But what about JB you ask? He has too much hair to be a testosterone producer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey maybe they will start paying on sales! Oh sorry to crush your FLL and SLLs new mantra GSK cannot pay us on sales per the CIA!

The mess continues. Sell the company and be done with it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is "Patient First" dead?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is not dead. it is a poison.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. Nice and succinct.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Oh my gosh , we have to sell?!?" Are you guys f'n kidding? It's a Pharmaceutical Sales Job.
    It always has been. Pull your head out of the sand. We have to sell product. PERIOD.
    Sell Medicine so we can keep this ship sailing. If you sell and loose your job, at the very least you will be able to document your ability.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it ironic that no one bitches and complains about how PF and the fines came to be. The people that signed off on all of that mishegas are primarily responsible, in my opinion. Everything that has come since the big fine has been ill-conceived, but reactionary TO the fine.

We're paying for the sins of those above us 10 years ago.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will we simulate our acumen? DD HELP US!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great I will just sit an salivate how you idiots will go down the crapper when the dept. of health and human services enforces the cia. People to prison next time around!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great to have no more testing but we need to relax some rules and be able to get out to dinner etc with customers and spouses , get to know family etc like most sales jobs.

only problem is anoro is a niche drug , not many patients need that type of drug.

breo will catch on but hoping advair also increases for company overall 2015 revenue. also hoping no generic advair till 2017..

lastly, give all the reps arnuity samples so the docs can add it on to anoro. only way for anoro to catch fire and not just be a niche drug.

also hoping triple combo comes out in the fall of 2015, docs keep asking about it, cant get here fast enough.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought we were going to get rid of all of our speakers. Now I feel so much pressure to do program after program... What happen to Patient First, not pay my Speakers first!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never even mention Arnuity. Why should I, it just further confuses my docs and can only take away from Anoro sales. We get such mixed messages from the top. No wonder we are just floundering!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above post I meant Incruse not Arnuity, sorry for the confusion!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK assumes and acts like anoro is a niche drug. Our competitors will position LAMA/LABA as new standard of care for COPD and show data that ICS isn't always necessary. Anoro offers defense against generic advair. Breo does not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most primary care don't like the laba lama combo, best way to sell them is breo and incruse as a couple qd and anoro with arnuity qd so they can add the steroid..