What are your Xgeva bonuses going to be?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can people share what they think they will make per quarter on Xgeva bonus as I am worried that mine will not be much.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much have you sold dummy?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that calls themselves an adult and uses the word dummy needs no reply you know how ridiculous you are. If anyone that has an educated answer wants to answer that would be appreciated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm budgeting my personal expenses on a 30-40K bonus. I'm sure it will be well above that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEVER count your chickens until you get them. Anyway, I don't think the Xgeva sales are so good that you will receive a hoped for bonus of the figure you wish, Just that, a wish..

I wonder if you live hand to mouth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am successful with my territory plan and execute on HIQ's I should make 25-40K. If I don't use HIQ's I won't get much of a bonus. For me, it is all about P4 execution.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't count on a big bonus when the sales have not generated as hoped.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM said to expect 50k with the understanding that bonuses are frontheavy to motivate

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't this sound like obvious competitive intelligence gathering? Or at the least a troll?
    Come on guys use your head.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a r*****. Who would ever believe anything about bonuses posted on this website. You'res so stupid it hurts everytime you post a message. Just go crawl under a rock and die. That would be your greatest contribution to Amgen.
    Please, just go away.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard that Kevin is going to split his VEP between all the Xgeva sales force and will give a ride on his jet to the top 5%. After doing my math, that shoudl equal about 80K per saler.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-10%