hcv

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALLY-2/co-infection is irrelevant where Gilead has data in ION-4 with 96% svr, all in one pill and already discounted costs........another lost opportunity for DCV. By the time it's approved (if ever), most co-infected pts will be cured.
    Game over before it ever got going. No wonder the sales team is bailing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very frustrating. This seems unprecedented. What a crazy marketplace, and seems like BMS left in the dust.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a PC rep or mommy "specialty" rep if you are surprised. Read a little bit for Gods sake

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a total loser. Get a life and a new attitude, freak.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The correct spelling is " moron"
    Just for future reference

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thinks, your rite

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I meant Miron, some are just a peg above a moron. Anyone who believes the senior leadership BS about the future of HCV here is a Miron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No insurance company will pay for sovaldi/DCV for G3 or co-inf if the cost is $10 more than harvoni. This gig is done and over. I hope the bitch manager in Texas who made up the bullshit business plan templates wipes her ass with them. The incompetent leading the incompetent here is baffling. Who is willing to stick it out?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas manager seemingly heading for the same fate she did at her previous employer. I don't think she cares that reps despise her. Same with the clueless kool-aid drinking manager that covers southern Cali. There are already so many defections, but ironically, I have heard of a few defections already with one of the best managers, the one who covers the Bay Area and Seattle. As far as who is willing to stick it out - it's likely anyone who actually believes anything that comes out of anyone's mouth in NJ. I know many in my district who are interviewing elsewhere. Yep, I agree. Game over.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R U interviewing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in HCV division? Is there a drug ever coming? What have people been doing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of crappy and creepy 'leaders' spewing a bunch of crap.
    No.
    Looking for other jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that a rep with hCV experience from the east left, pretty telling I'd say. I'm close to being gone

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great comments here.
    Saw an opening in my area and thought about getting out of Cardio division. You're making me reconsider.
    It's really that grim? Any positives?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My perspective, having left the division fairly recently - only come to virology if you have absolutely no other choice. If you absolutely need a gig with a life of likely very short term, that would be only reason to move over. It's pretty grim. HIV just slightly better off, but not by much.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much time is "very short term"??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps, managers, MSLs all leaving. The fact that management won't acknowledge the short life span of Daclatisvir is basically them saying "yup you will be laid off by new year"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did management actually give a specific date in the new year when we would be laid off? I need to plan my vacation schedule and plane tickets. Did they say it would be in January or February?