Management in HCV

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the morale issues in HCV, why do they keep that arrogant and self loving Bill N who is clearly despised?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He used to be a good guy, I guess he's changed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if lack of a product doesn't drive people away, this little pud will

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He definitely is an enigma. Not much substance there and tries to make up for it with his wardrobe changes throughout the day. You know we have clueless leaders when they jockey with the tool head who goes by the name of Bama and dresses like a freakin clown just to fit in with the brass.
    Hope to be out of here by mid January, no regrets

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a very interesting experience, that's for sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is one of the main reasons I left. I could not work for that kind of guy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what motivational, inspirational message will we get tomorrow to kick off the new year? I bet not a thing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's my chief issue - huge lack of communication. No one can control what went on with approval of compound, but the silence was/is always deafening. It seems like very few have a clue what they are doing, esp. at the home office and training level. Maybe I am wrong, but that's my perception and perception is everything. And don't even get me started on HIV 'training'

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

silence.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you dial in for Friday's call? What are you expecting to hear? Got a pretty complete update from what I heard

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wants a motivational message? I didn't sign up for a tony Robbins seminar. Told us what the deal is and i get to make some money while we wait. What's the problem?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says you who posts during work hours, regardless of what time zone you live. LOSER

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea it's 1980 and I wear polyester suits and sit home to use my wire cable to dail into the modem so I can access the internet all day long. Life is good! Now wake up UA dumb arse.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are on any device looking at (and definitely posting) on this site during work hours, I would agree it's not a wise decision.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead is dead and this division died a long time ago. Turn out the lights y wannabes.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what is going on in HCV. Looks like we are too late in the game. Do people agree?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get lost troll

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Too late. Tho delaying the dacla launch was probably the only thing you could have done. Launching with that label would have been pointless. The market is evolving fast. If you launch with something that is in the ballpark in efficacy, you can make some coin if you negotiate with the PBMs. But it won't be the cash cow once hoped. That ship has sailed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing wonderful things about the management in the virology division, particularly above the district manager level. Cutting edge and extremely savvy medical, marketing, and management.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you believe everything you hear??