Chris Bosh has a PE, on Eliquis Commercial Launch

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commercials during NBA Finals coming soon. Brand team once again leading from behind with NASCAR and Brian Vickers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Young and Jerry Sandusky will also be appearing in another one

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that worked out OK.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2015/3/20/brian-vickers-blood-clots-auto-club.html

Ironically, Vickers was supposed to be making appearances on behalf of sponsor Janssen Pharmaceuticals and its blood-thinning drug Xarelto at the track marking what is "Blood Clot Awareness Month," including a press conference at Auto Club Speedway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should send this to every doctor in the country... The spokesman for xarelto has a recurrent blood clot

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get informed...he was not on any medication when the recurrence occurred.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats your story and you're sticking to it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the Xarelto ads have 3 known personalities playing golf and joking around- a lot of good information for patients? I guess that they did have to include the disclaimer: For people with AFib currently well managed on warfarin, there is limited information on how XARELTO® and warfarin compare in reducing the risk of stroke.

Eliquis ads contain clinical information that Eliquis prevents strokes better than warfarin and causes less major bleeding than warfarin, in patients with Non Valvular Afib. Don't for get the all cause mortality benefit.

Which one would you choose?

Surpassed X in NRX for NVAF, how much longer before Eliquis is the all indication NRX leader?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But yet he says he's on it in the commercials

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a rats ass what Bosh has, had, or is going to get? Sooner or later he'll have a bleed because our rat poison isn't monitored. Only a matter of time when the shit hits the fan and the idiots at FDA will have egg on their faces and varts in their brains.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think the TV commercials help our cause in the field - increases awareness, now its just a matter of giving the doctors the best reasons to Rx Eliquis over warfarin or Xarelto

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many gallons of kool-aid did you drink?