Neuromodulation

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot best evidence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales leadership is wonderful here. I hear they have their own issues at MDT and STJ with leadership. Not a pleasant culture to operate in over there when everyone has not respect for their Sales VP's

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have experience with both companies. At one time Medtronic's management was probably the finest in the industry. I must say, they basically built the neuromodulation business from the ground up. But when new leadership entered the picture, that was the beginning of their freefall.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. Also have experience with both companies and MDT's neuromodulation management team was top dog for quite awhile. Not so much anymore and happy to be where I am today.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The VPā€™s as well as new managers at MDT are beyond horrible. Ever since Bill Hawkins departure the company has lost focus. Turnover is extremly high, moral has gone south and leadership is non-existent. Additionally, MDT's recent purge for minority hires, no matter the competence level, has put them in a very vulnerable position. Ellen is hands down the worse of the upper level Neuromod bunch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot speak to the senior sales leadership at MDT, only here at SJM. You know its demoralizing when AVP and RSD's have no respect for their leader in sales. It sends the wrong message to those of us in the field. I think it is a shame because I do think we have good products. I have never had the opportunity to travel with our VP of Sales. I cannot think of a time in the past three years that he even acknowledged me in a sincere way when seeing me at meetings. Its disappointing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Romans 13:7 MSG

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the Medtronic and St. Jude senior management do not make racial remarks and violate their code of conduct and have their corporation cover it up. i wonder how would it be fair to St. Jude and Medtronic when the public gets to hear the audio recording on the youtube

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm what?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not uncommon this type of issues at Boston Scientific. They have done many illegal things and think that with their arsenal of attorneys they can get away with it as long as they have you in courts.
    Soon there will be many documentations released publicly that will bring a new light on subject to Boston scientific and its approach to doing business , with many as much as 23,000 cases of law cases in courts such as transvaginal mesh and other criminal activities in other division it will be hard to believe that the stock will continue to climb as they predicted in the last wall street market watch to be $18.0 per share not unless it is artificially manipulated as many other violation they are accustomed to.

Soon the news will be out for the public and investors to make the correction that is required or initiate a class action case that is beyond their comprehension.
    there are many evidences that are coming up and others pending that will be crucial and impossible for Boston scientific so called leadership to ignore and continue to cover up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what our sales force will do when MDT and SJM sales reps get hold of the documents that proves we are building defective products such as SCS and DBS and how we can overcome and regain the territories that we have lost because of these documents.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep wondering when you're going to leak these mysterious documents to the WSJ.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon ,
    Soon you will be able to validate the information.
    it will start with an audio recording of one of the senior engineers form Neuromod and will follow up with series of validated documents.
    keep checking this board, so far Medtronic and SJM are very much interested to provide them to their sales force.
    will keep you posted at the time and place where you can listen to the podcast.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard about this.. any validating proof or the audio recording yet??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

may be our management should challenge this guy to prove what he says on STJ site

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The safety issues with BSN are true. I was a top engineer in R&D for almost 15 years. The consistently sweep things under the carpet and hide data that could fry them. They should go to jail. Period.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben I host a radio show which has other radio stations piggybacking off our main station. We have now between 1,5mil to 2,2 million listeners at any given moment. This is an international radio station with topics of truth, getting the messages out to the public. As hosts we all play an active role in including topics of a vast nature. My shows are about empowering people through alternative knowledge and there have been time I have interviewed people who have strong views on worldly matters. As an activist for animals and humanity I would appreciate with your permission to interview you. We have up to 1 hour 50 minutes to utilise. I hope you will take me up on this opportunity to get your messages out to the world and that I may be a platform for exposing truth.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Please bare in mind all interviews are conducted through Skype. My show is on Wednesday's at 9pm South African time. If this time is not suitable for you we are able to conduct a pre recording and play during my show as a live interview.

Regards

John Souglides

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Interesting

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys this is going to go viral soon. Hold onto your hats BSN. You well deserve it!