Smoke and Mirrors

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2015 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So in order to get the title of a new "senior role" you have to be a current producer? Do you think they will take into consideration that our new quotas are ridiculous. The reps past achievements and tenure will not be taken into consideration when being promoted ( I'm guessing). Way to go Acelity!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that a given? This way their increase in pay will only benefit a small percentage of the field and won't affect the profit margin.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one hour of our nights spent on a remix of old data and potential increase in comp - in January.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are in sales, lets be more positive, i thought it was great!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. They finally heard us. Don't worry, changes are coming - next year. Quotas are crazy so nobody will get the Senior title since it's based off of percent to plan. But enjoy that extra $30 on your car allowance, just ignore the fact that they removed $30 last year. But hey, it's great!

Open your eyes. They said all of this so people would reconsider leaving. They are trying to reduce turnover before the IPO. You think it takes 6 months to change things? Sheep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new car model should have been a 40% increase in my area, not the stated 10-25%.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So basically all new hires will become senior TMVs. This place is so effed up. They just keep on screwing those with seniority. Did anyone even get on the conference calls? Funny how there were NO questions asked.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Questions are frowned upon here

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just sat with a bunch of reps in the OR lounge. KCI reps are pitied and these reps all have heard this is not the best place to work…they're laughing at us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard what the future base comp will be for both levels?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Every device company with a board on CP sounds the same. Check anyone of them and the complaints are all the same. And no doubt all legit but that aside, we still have some great products and I have to say I never encounter any unprofessional reps ever ! Certainly no one ever talks like what is written here. Don't mistake me for a kool aide drinker, I am not. Acelity COULD easily be a great company to work for. The solution is simple.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget with the added money to our car allowance they are now going to track our every move. The koolaid version "we will not track your location. Although it can be used that way, but there would need to be a reason and it would have to go through HR in order to be done" Not buying it! HR is there to protect the company not it's employees and we all know there are DM's out there that will be all over this. Kiss retention bye bye. Thanks for the kick in the teeth and treating us like children.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Don't believe it? Just ask your service reps. You will be tracked and time stamped all day, everyday. And yes, HR protects the company, not the employee. Don't forget that. Just when morale and willingness to recommend couldn't get any lower, they do this. We won't pay you, and now we will treat you like 20 year old pharma reps. What happened to KCI?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KCI has been gone for sometime now. This place is nothing more than corrupt managers and college grads with no other potential. HR absolutely does nothing for the field. The customers are sick of new faces showing up every 6 months. Really, who cares anymore?