Disgusting

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who post on this site are toxic, petty, little and sad.
    This was not the original intent of this site.
    It was intended for exchange and dialogue among mature, accountable professionals.
    Instead, rotten people spread toxicity while hiding behind internet anonymity.
    Cowards.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a step above the KCI Management team

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agre most posts are pretty negative, but KCI wouldn't be slammed as much if they actually treated employees fairly. Bottom line...great products...horribly run.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So change the tone - start a dialogue and exchange information with others.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't, I'm too busy calling people out anonymously much like the other cowards.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself! Agreed CP has become a toxic dump, but WHY ?
    Unfortunately it has become the only source of honest information
    regarding many companies, not just KCI. Happy employees don't
    waste their time on sites like these. KCI is by far the most "active"
    and has been for years. Lessons learned?? Not even close ! And if
    you think that KCI cares that you are a "mature, accountable professional"
    then they should be leading by example. Instead they foster a workplace
    mentality that is on display at CP 365 days a year. I am totally embarrassed
    by it, if CORPORATE was, things would have been addressed and resolved
    years ago. Another fine example of You Reap What You Sow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bashing my employer, anonymously, while I look for another job is great! This place is a hell hole and has made my life a living nightmare. Oh, I know I am trying to leave but aint that easy. Trust me, I want to burn the fields along the way so no one else will make the same mistake I did. That was being duped and lied to to take this job. Go to hell KCI.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For a company that is so invested in trends, its a little amazing they can't see the direction they are headed. Call it domino effect, self fulfilling prophecy whatever, but when you constantly lose employees and end up hiring desperate or non experienced reps you are forced to dumb down the whole organization to a low common denominator. Therefore, you end up with role playing, micro management taken to a nth degree, constant changing of focus and/or direction, desperately out of touch management and a company run by marketing who thinks the holy grail of this industry are podiatrists. Everyone who reads this knows where we need to be to have a successful company but it would take a group of Harvard MBAs working 24/7 for a year to straighten this out. Meanwhile we have no VP of sales, a company who cant get a compensation plan right if their lives depended on it and 30-40% sales attrition

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. Most accurate post on this entire board.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point is that complaining on this site is futile. Is this something your children would be proud of you doing...?
    If it is really that bad, and you are really that good, then leave with your dignity intact.
    If you love this company and want to stay, then do something that will change things and make things better.
    Rally the troops and do a "walkout." Be a leader, not a loser.
    If all of the reps, or a majority, walked out on the same day and didn't come back to work until reasonable demands were met, then management would have to meet the demands.
    If you don't have the courage or leadership to do this on your own, then contact your local union rep and they will help you.
    Do something, lead, don't just continue to spew venom behind anonymity.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what a dork! That was weird

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with management? When did we hire managers with no moral compass and no ethics? Do we even have a HR dept. or a compliance dept. that gives a crap about what is happening here? It's unbelievable the things that are going on….all I can say is that what goes around comes around people!!!!!! Pay attention because I'm sure we will be newsworthy very soon, and not in a positive light.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we have no one in compliance or HR that will support the field reps. I've heard this on multiple occasions. Do not bother to report anything them, you will end up losing your job. True story.