Trolls

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider a 2014 article in the academic journal Personality and Individual Differences, titled “Trolls Just Want to Have Fun.” Three Canadian psychologists found that habitual Internet commenting is strongly correlated with hateful personality pathologies. The total amount of time spent posting comments online correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism. And this held especially true for those who relished “trolling,” the anonymous posting of negative and destructive comments. The 5 percent of participants who listed trolling as their favorite activity earned the highest scores on those unsavory psychological measures.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A recent published study found that nobody gives a crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true, i keep coming here hoping to find information that is useful to my doing my job better but instead find only the same type of people who write on bathroom walls.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for taking the time to post this, troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That article is so true. The trolls on the KCI CP board are one that were fired years ago and have a beef with KCI. Thus the reason for so many cheap shot troll comments since the trolls can't find a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, people on this thread work for KCI, look at all the detail which includes yearly objectives, recent changes, and the other BS that goes on with this company. This site helps keep a bit of sanity in knowing that I am not the only one who thinks this company is in the crapper. Yes, probably 25-40% of all KCI sales team is looking or knows that eventually they will have had enough. The pay is simply not up to par as we all know reps for other NPWT companies who make more or the same with quotas around 1/10 of what we have. The hope on this site is that I am not the only one who sees it. But the funny thing is people calling us "trolls" but are on here commenting about not being trolls or the idiots who wear the rose colored glasses who think KCI is a good company to work for. Do you find it odd that less than 10% of the sales force has worked here for longer than 3 years??? and we have 95% marketshare, so its not like were are some flash in the pan or something. Even recruiters will say that KCI has really lost its luster on resumes and now it is known for bringing in Cell Phone and Copier sales people with little to no experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, don't I feel low just accepting a position.