Company Name Change

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q: If we keep changing the name will people forget we are really Forest?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hope

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO - I am getting a quick education on how the customers feel/felt about Forest and it's not good at all. In-line with the reputation over the years. Changing the name does not seem to help hide the true identity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The forest bashing is overdone. I can name 50+ people hired directly from Forest into other companies in the industry who have done OUTSTANDING and are making great coin. Many of those are at the Director level and above.

The reality is nobody cares about Forest anymore. That ship has sailed. And I'm an old time forest person. The only time the forest name comes up is when someone with the company brings it up. Not saying individual docs might not occasionally say something, especially about a specific imdividual rep - but it is not a big issue and it becomes less of an issue with each passing month.

Forest is a memory. For some it's a good memory. For others it's not. But for all its a fading memory with less consequences to our daily lives.

So lighten up, find the Actavis board, and let this one fade away. I'm not sure what drove me to this site today but I was surprised by how many people continue to post here. Time to move on, people.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can change the name of a duck to anything you want. Guess what......it's still a f#$%ing duck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! I don't understand the Forest Bashing! Had good run with this company's. I was recruited by another company when I worked for Forest. They offered me better money and I left. I also know many Forest people who left and got great positions. Forest on your resume is not a bad thing!