How long after the national meeting will JR be fired/explore a new opportunity

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2011 at 3:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've taken away his responsiblity for Fentora.They've taken away his responsiblity for Amrix.All that is left is Nuvigil and we all know how that is going. JR should have never been brought here, but that was MM's call. He hasn't removed his lips from marketing's ass long enough to notice he is a joke. The over/under is 1 month. I suspect he will not make March. Unfortunately, I believe it is too late for Cephalon and us and someone should have figured out a long time ago JR is in way over his head. Good ridance JR, but you have also doomed the rest of us already. Wait never mind,all of the company's problems have been solved by cutting the cell phone budget to $100. Good luck trying to contact me on my Razr. According to fleet policy your messages have to go directly to voice mail if I am driving. Hard to watch a once great company fade into oblivian but it is going to happen. How's that bipolar depression study going and by the way it doesn't matter. Once modafinil is generic we re all done.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He and his cronies are everything that is wrong with this industry. What does good look like? Good looks like you being fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now every CNS rep and every CNS Manager that I have talked to doesn't believe in JR which is probably the biggest issue of all. Nobody wants to work for the guy! He totally lacks the ability to lead and inspire. I would like to hear ONE example of something novel/original that he has done to help sales numbers.
    It isn't even a well-kept secret anymore. The old saying holds true...
    "BS might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there." - Not sure who said it first.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember, shit flows down hill from all of the members of the exec committee, including our dearly beloved FB.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously sucks about the cell phone/internet budget reduction to $100 bucks. I guess they had to recoup that little bump they just gave us at review time. Thanks for the 5k, glad you just got 25% of it back fuckers. They give us one thing and they take back 2. Pricks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never thought of it in that way...taking back 25% of our "raise"...funny and sad. I also heard that our company car selection is down to 3 cars, all of which are nicely equipped with 4 cylinder engines. I'm hoping, since we are told we are the most important thing in the company at every meeting, the Ams and RDs will follow suit and lead by example. Did everybody get the "you are being watched" talk from their area managers? I heard it was a company directive to remind everyone to show positivity. What a bunch of nonsense! What, are we a bunch of children?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Technically you can't call it a raise, which I am guessing is why you put it in quotes. My guess is they will give us that 5K then in 2011 we will actually earn 10K less in bonus so they still come out 5K ahead but can say they did us a solid by giving us the 5K guaranteed.
    Nickel and dime bullshit. Just set the goals appropriately and let us go out and bust our ass to earn a solid bonus. Isn't that the point of an incentive comp plan???
    Did anyone notice that on the November Nuvigil numbers there are a whopping total of FOUR reps that are tracking to goal (>66%)??? wtf? FOUR???? FOUR out of almost 400 PEOPLE!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ice Berg - right ahead. Abandon Ship. Holy Crap Batman. Not like you have not been able to see this coming.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polish that resume and get out get out get out!!! Or do you want to be hit with a big fat surprise and end up in the unemployment line.
    This ship has sailed.
    When they say they are watching us, does that mean that they finally have activated the GPS's on our handhelds?!?!?!?!?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me on my Razr dude!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps the most demotivating speaker I have ever heard. Anybody else think the meeting was a little depressing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm....yea. Watching him sit up there and applaud himself every time he mentioned vouchers was sad. That's what we are hanging our hat on? SWD and vouchers? I also love how the management team runs around in their sportcoats all week. Need to make sure we all know how damn important and separate from us they are.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the douchebag reps who wear a full suit at a "business casual" meeting far better than the corporate folks. I am a rep, and I do not feel that important to wear a full suit like I have to wear all week long.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love those guys. Saw a few of them, I always try to get their names to remember the assclowns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a family emergency and had to leave the meeting early. How is the conversion to Nuvigil going? Marketing say anything important that can help me? Did they ever think that shift workers have bad insurance? Where I am they can't afford it and the insurance companies won't pay for it. Why the change from OSA? Can't they come up a strategy and stick to it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are the suit wearers 2 guys who are in competition with eachother out west?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is really funny is that every time he got up to speak every one just talked about what a bad speaker he is. He actually de-motivates the reps.