PD South Central Business Unit '96-'01

Discussion in 'Parke Davis' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Brant.
    What great times. My first company and tons of experience growing up. Giant meetings, big bands at dinner, golf course events, dine & dash, etc..... Before computers. Remember hanging out at the pay phones?

Funny how things change. I was so young and cruising on a happy note. So blessed to get my start with Parker Davis!!!

Also funny how big pharma split into 5 business units again recently(Novartis). Just like Parker-Davis did. How long before it goes National again I wonder as one based from NJ?

Shout out to Carl, Bill Rousey, Lene Ulrich, Bonnie McDade, Shelly Long, Jamie Stewart, Keri, Jeff, Ryan Goodenow, Jim Goodenow

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no joke, huh? We had a reunion in Houston about 2 years ago with M Moran, Shewmaker, Andy Shephard, Charlie Henson, Charles Harlan, Don, and Danny Chachere...About 50 of us from the Dallas region. Had a blast. Rhonda Dean, Vivian Hudson, Fran Burghart, tons of people....Blast from the past. Vickie Darsey organized it all. Stay in touch with some of them in case we have another one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Revisit and found this page. Reunion sounded fun. What a great time that must of been. Can't imagine all the stories. Thanks for the update.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reunion was a blast, but I doubt there will be another one.