HUMIRA FUCKING SUCKS

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be arrested for falsely impersonating an Abbott employee! I hope OEC tracks you down. Get on with your life!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so I get the free food. But how do you get any money out of this adventure of yours? Really, I have old business cards and it sounds fun, but "show me the money!"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started out on Humira for my RA and it really never helped. My Dr. was extremely concerned about it, but I just wanted something to work! RA is such a debilitating disease. I can't do anything, everything hurts. Finally, we stopped trying Humira and tried Enbrel. The difference has been huge. It's volumes better than Humira for my RA, without it I couldn't get out of bed in the morning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it does I have it every week it's the Worst thing ever

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look...it's Biff the college fratboy again

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to take it with a case of Budweiser to make it work correctly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ADC PROUD FRUITCAKE

HR4U
    UR DADDY BOY
    :eek: :eek:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but we have just started selling on ebay this week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthritis is caused by mercury toxicity. Doesn't matter how (maternal, dental, environmental, food sourced) or what form of mercury enters your body. They all half-life back to inorganic form then get methylated (organic) by Vitamin B12 forming either a simple methyl or di-methyl. Simple methyl mercury loves to operate in extra cellular spaces and bind to enzymatic di-sulfides essential to forming collagen cross links. Collagen gradually degrades because it fails to continuously rebuild and replace itself, thus arthritis, cardiovascular disease, etc.. Stop methylating your mercury by going Vegan, take large amounts of iodine to trap the mercury in your body as an inorganic salt in subdermal lipomas, then sweat the salts out in a sauna. Failure to keep your blood flush with iodine will allow serum inorganic mercury to bind to serum protein transporters that also utilized disulfides. You will also need to keep your body cells flush with Betaine (aka TMG). I take 4 grams of this spread throughout the day. This is necessary to lower homocysteine and provide RNA and DNA with methyl groups taken from Methionine. Every cell's RNA and DNA strands need to be continuously supplied with methyl groups to prevent cancer. Methyls are highly transient attachments to amino acids.

Mercury has three primary behaviors. Above all things it's attracted to methylcobalamin (aka B12) which is a blood soluble vitamin. It does not bind to cobalamin; instead it steals the methyl group form it's core. The simple methyl can now bind to protein disulfides outside the blood steam. If the simple methyl encounters another methylcobalamin it will steal another methyl group and become a di-methyl capable of crossing the blood brain barrier. Methyl mercury in the body has a 70 day half life; dimethyl mercury in the brain has a 120 day half life due to lower exposure to charged molecules. Second, if mercury can't find methylcobalamin it will dominate your bodies iodine forming a salt. Iodine is essential to the endocrine system and nerve tissue myelination. If the mercury can't find Iodine then it will attach to di-sulfides. That's the hierarchy. You can pull mercury away from protein di-sulfides with iodine; methylcobalamin can pull mercury out of a mercury iodide salt. BTW, mercury's fourth order is another salt, mercury chloride, but who cares. Your body has plenty of chlorine molecules and this is the least stable form. It will always find it's way back to the first three forms.

You can not force mercury out of your body as an organic. It must be an inorganic salt: mercury iodide; mercury chloride. Occasionally as inorganic mercury sulfide (not a salt). Using temperature (sauna) and pressure (salt water) you can force inorganic mercury salts out of your body. My sweat was often rust, white, or red. Google images of mercury iodide, mercury sulfate, and mercury chloride powder. Inorganic mercury always wants to amalgamate in lipomas and colorful sweat blobs on my sauna towels, socks, and mattress cover. It was a long learning process for me with lots of mistakes and scary moments. But they were my mistakes. I owned up to them and learned more from the mistakes than apparent successes. It was a roller coaster ride but I never despaired. I had a couple dear friends that just listened while I thought and strategized the biochemistry outloud.

I have been using the sauna for 21 months. I estimate 4 years before I've sweated it all out. I try to sauna every night. Hot summer nights it's just not worth heating up the house but I'm in control now and time is on my side. My mercury came from my mother and excessive, careless dental work on myself. My mother had 4 children in 4.5 years, I was the youngest and paid the highest price. She was continuously pregnant. Her teeth and bones got soft so she got several cavities. Her dentist drilled and capped 15 of her teeth with amalgams to prevent more cavities while she was pregnant with me. Unquestionably the cause on my birth defect and childhood ADD.

In summary, half-lifed inorganic mercury finds its way out of tissues and back into the blood stream. There it's going to seek cobalt to re-methylate; if no cobalt then iodine to form a salt; if no iodine it will attach to serum protein transporter disulfides (ie. insulin, transferrin, albumin, ceruloplasmin, etc.). Sixty percent of American's are iodine deficient. When attached to transporter di-sulfides they become non-functional i.e. high blood glucose, high transferrin saturation, etc.. Frequently test with a glucose monitor until you are a pro at managing mercury. Between 2 and 4 months after going vegan the mercury will pour out of tissues and into your blood. You will see your glucose spike. I took several ml of liquid potassium iodide in a shot glass with kefir six times per day to ensure a ready supply in my blood to keep glucose low and protect my endocrine system. Therefore, instead of allowing inorganic mercury to dominate transporter di-sulfides I dominated the mercury with enough iodine to gag a fish. I buy potassium iodide powder in bulk mixing my own solution with de-ionized water. Taking 100x's the USRDA cost me $2 per year. You will gradually learn that excessive amounts of iodine is completely harmless. There are pig studies whereby excess iodine harmlessly went to fat tissue ... that's exactly were you want the mercury iodide salt.

If you fall off the vegan wagon and consume bunches of animal proteins you will di-methylate massive amounts of mercury all at once and get extreme headaches like a multi day hangover while drooling out of both sides of your mouth. You might do this a couple times before getting the full picture and swear to never fall off the wagon again. Just say'in.

So there you have it. You will never solve your problems via conventional medicine because they neither acknowledge mercury toxicity or understand it's behavior. Interesting how long lived alpha "ocean" predators are known to be loaded with mercury but we fail to consider the "world's" longest living alpha predator is not toxic as well.

Anyhow, I am not a doctor. I'm a DIY guy, engineer type with big balls and a lot of attitude. I converted my small tool shop into a lab and bought a used sauna and modified the hell out of it for performance and comfort. I will never abdicate medical responsibility to a status quo Medical Moron again. I flew to Texas twice to have dental metals properly removed by a world renowned expert and met several surgeons before finding one to take metals out of my knee. Metals do not belong in your body unless they enter through the intestine-hepatic system and are bound by protein transporters made by the liver. Non-protein encapsulated metals are powerful free radicals. My metals were being decomposed and dispersed throughout my body as free radicals by "sulfur reducing bacteria". I had advanced heart disease and arthritis in my neck, back, and knee. Doctor's wanted to do more reconstruction. I told them "Get the metals out and I will recover". I finally found one to agree and I feel 40 years younger.

I hope this helps and begins to get the word out. The path I took is not for most people. There is a massive chasm between medical research and the medical practice "industry". The medical industry banks on your being desperate, uninformed, and scared. Knowledge conquers all. I've read over 14,000 hours of molecular biology to figure this out. I read a few books by other people but not one of them addressed heavy metal poisoning. The best source that started me in the right direction was Hal Huggins. He died 3 years ago. God bless him. I would have loved to meet him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but the Humira commercials are comedy Gold!