AV Temecula Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kids? Are they named cafe and pharma?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clonmel lad here just to let you know we are coming in march for a few weeks for bvs so looks like ye will have the pleasure of training a few paddy's make sure ye have plenty of whiskey and good wine otherwise we wont be able to function.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a mini-RIF today. I heard that 14-20 in Santa Clara. Don't have a number for TEM, but only 1 so far.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santa Clara reductions in R&D

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the senior VP in Santa Clara is leaving. Vascular group get ready for more changes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Control what you can do not worry about what you can not. Accept it, change it, or leave it.... Abbott will never change in my lifetime

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

changes for the better are happening here at abbott. be part a of incredible surge in business forthcoming. onward to victory!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It remains to be seen if the "changes" are positive. If they eject a few more directors and VP's I might agree.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wise individual you are, my Master!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please list what changes you are talking about?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

god bless china and god bless the unemployed on the west coast of the united states of america

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we ready? Rumor has another RIF happening this week or next. With the announcement last week that sales were off by 8%, as tradition every February, we will see another RIF.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would likely be the week of 2/16.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new leaders are intelligent they will flush the management team in Temecula and Santa Clara. The Guidant old guard need to be purged. I give that a 5% probability.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BVS canned in clonmel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possible layoffs in CLN coming with the stoppage of BVS? I doubt it will go to Costa Rica since they are still having issues building catheters. Here in TEM, I suspect we will have one after the implementation of Maximo 7.5 by July/August of this year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Moscow division will implement cost cutting procedures and send new business to Cuba to offset the emerging market divestiture in India. This of course will be news to the Canadian division and the Singapore operations. The bottom line is sell the stock before Abbott has new issues with the FDA. We hear lots of rumors.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We heard they may try to start up manufacturing in China (it even has a secret code name). Maybe that's where BVS is going. Why not? CR completely SUCKS at manufacturing and can't follow the rules and regs, and TEM is all but shut down...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that too. They are doing something in China. Right now is CR with issues, TEM almost shutdown, Clonmel reducing and PR with Guidewires.

20. Re: AV Temecula Layoffs or Wildfire Economics???

They are going with the AutoZone merger next week. That will solve the issues.