Everyone's Quitting

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eight hours a day!?! Sounds like you're just not working smart, amigo. Makes you wonder just who the "idiot" really is... And who is making a fool of who. Just look in the mirror for the answer. And don't worry your pretty little head; management's got it all figured out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how mentally retarded trolls can post!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count me as one......

signed : 5280fts Blanco, aka Miles White

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, just ask yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure the post you are referring to was being sarcastic. If you're that gullible on cafepharma, God help us in your territory. LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is leaving. This is a great place to work. Stop the madness.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently working on leaving on my own terms before they cut my position due to all of the divestitures of late.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the economy finally improves, and there is job growth, they will be forced to treat their employees better. People have had few places to go, so they made us do more with less pay. Let's hope they start to value their employees or see more good ones jump ship.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My truck is splashing in the mud to get to this job. We are now rolling back prices on canadian whiskey this week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every 1's quitting because of AHC

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is pure nonsense, and if you believe any of it, it's because you have not had the experience of interacting, on a day to day basis, with few, if any, of the C-level execs. They may seem "distant" or whatever, but in my 11 years experience at ABT, they have been some of the smartest people in upper management that I have seen at ANY pharma company.
    The problem is the inherent disconnect between the level they are focused on and that of the entry level sales force and lower level management. They are focused on the "why"- (it makes business sense), and the sales focused on the "how" (to get it done).... as well it should be.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even Rosie O'Donnell

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like your drinking that Canadian Whiskey again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am after we rock the boat again. In case you didn't notice !!! We kicked butt this year with Vocumed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Single malt

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doosh

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA its "douche" moron

18. No it's doosh and woosh or vamoosh