BIG CHANGES COMING TO PEDIATRIC NUTRITIONAL SALES FORCE

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to hear that while MJ is creating new positions and hiring more reps we are downsizing. No wonder why this our numbers are in the toilet!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't say I didn't warn you. "It has begun"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all you need in any sample dropping model.

Humans have a nasty habit of thinking in their feet, which means they sometimes say the darnedest things. Translation: spontaneity in pharma sales is dangerous. Robots can be scripted to say the same few sentences, verbatim. Like in the first terminator movie, when Arnold searches for the "appropriate response".

Same at ADC. Same model. ADC will be replacing all their field sales reps with UPS shortly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wahhhh Wahhhh Wyeth Troll cry baby

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's all folks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are in such disarray. I want to scream. Who is running this ship?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Edward J. Smith

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Captain Stuebing

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Francesco Schettino

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUNNY

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't recognize this division in two years. It will be a bloodbath of epic proportions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your division is not big enough to have a bloodbath of epic proportions. Get a life and quit trolling here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true... it would be a fart in the wind...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have to say that I like the new changes. Mgt has a good handle on the future and what direction this company with be taking. These changes needed to be made.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about. If it ain't broke.... This is emballamtic of big companies trying to stay relevant. But they shoot themselves in the foot in the process. These changes may be good for some districts but instead of using a surgical approach, they use a shotgun approach killing what's working. Dumb.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not judging you, I completely understand how you feel. Change is never easy and frankly very scary for someone who has been in the same position for a long time. This change is an opportunity for all of us. If our business doesn't adapt to the changing marketplace then we will all suffer. This is when companies in a panic lay off massive amounts of workers. Would that make you happy?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is most reps. are irrelevant in this division. To have reps. covering offices you might as well hire UPS to make deliveries. The hospital has the most impact and has forever. There is minimal impact if any at the office level. Be happy you still have a job here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why women love their offices. No lugging of samples anymore and home in time to get the kids off the bus. Oh and a free trip to Hawaii. Only in America!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only change is my bonus keeps going lower.Otherwise if they didn't need us, we wouldn't be here. I know hospital reps think they are so important but the fact is your relevance is slowing disappearing. Most of your day is spent in purchasing or materials mgt. Everyone knows the jigg is up. You've been outed in more ways than one

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPS..... LOL!! By the way, most of you wouldn't know where materials management is or what the heck to say. "Need any samples?" "Oh wait, this is a hospital, no samples allowed." "What do I do next?" "Manager, help!!!"