SHIO-RIDEALONG-NOGI

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overlays in most territories have more experience in the industry than the base reps. Not everywhere, but in most cases. Overlays also call on more high potential physicians per rep than base reps.

If the company wants to downsize some more, they should get rid of the base reps and keep the overlays. They know the markets and key targets in a larger geographic area. It would be a very very easy transition for the sales force, and make good business sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are if you are sick mother fuc...if you think the overlays bring any value.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your statement couldn't be more false.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, my overlay is extremely lazy. Many of the top doctors that my overlay is suppose to be calling on in my territory don't even know my overlay. This is messed up. I work so hard and my overlay just sits around and counts the scripts of the base reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you 100% its a shame that the base reps do all the work while the overlays get the credit for the scripts. Unfortunately the company and especially JH view the overlays as important and hold them in a higher class then base reps. I know it's stupid and backward thinking but trust me upper management view overlays as the key to moving business from the high decile docs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An overly paid overlay wrote this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is still the best thread ever....From the name of it, to all the posts.

AND YES we have way too many DMs here! Time to trim the fat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like my manager but she is with us every 13 days. Its tough. She has more contact with our customers than we do. Between her ride alongs with me and my overlay she is in some of these offices twice a week. Offices have started to tell me not to bring her back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the same problem. Shionogi needs to thin out some of the managers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry....the thinning will happen real soon!