Why so many managers?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was going to interview for a position here and found out how many reps there are on each team. Why does this company have so few reps per district?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are needed to help us navigate through the tough questions such as bone, breast, and endometrium while adding emotion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed as an experienced rep with awards and I loved the DM puffing out his chest to condescend me & question how I got my ranks, etcetera..whatevah..!!! I would like to see HIS resume ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you wouldn't want to see it because all of the managers in this shit hole are castoffs who couldn't land management jobs at reputable pharma companies so they ended up in this third tier company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that and yes a lot of managers and RDs here are condescending towards reps

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the place to be in pharma. You can retire here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're condescending because they're insecure and know they're way over their heads in their roles....when you're a true leader you don't need to be condescending to your subordinates!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is horrible. Riding with managers every 12 day is crazy. Then they only want to call on doctors that you can "get in front of and have an impact on". That means we are going to the same 20 offices every 12 days. Guess what? In the meantime she has been in there with my overlay rep too. These doctors are getting upset and not prescribing as a result. Every 12 days I spend time riding with her then I spent the following two days apologizing for her stupidity on those field rides. In the meantime she is in there with my overlay. When someone doesn't prescribe she blames me. When someone does she takes credit because she is in there so frequently.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's hysterical! Unless you are The manager in Tampa. None of your doctors Ever get to see him unless they see him on the street at 11 o'clock in the morning riding his bicycle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is a nut. She acts like she plays such a role in our districts sales. We are the ones out here working our butts off and she's holding us back with conference calls and ride alongs every damn week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey little Timmy S. From New England who's house are you going to have a Christmas party at and then lay them off after.....real classy Tim

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIRE Tim S he is such a crappy off label unprofessional kiss ass. BTW my friends at AZ told me all about his antics he is HRs biggest nightmare
    Ps. Why why why is he still
    Here!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year we had a party at a reps house because he didn't want it at his house. Then he laid her off a week later. He's still here because his head is stuck up Joe's ass! Haha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That will be the story all across the nation. Reductions ARE coming

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to reduce your waist TS fat troll

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE NEED A MANAGENT CUT. WE ARE TO TOPHEAVY!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim thinks he's sooo funny but actually he has no sense of humor. Watch out or he might ask you to host the Christmas party and then come and act like it's his house

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame that on HO. The managers had no hand in that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please...